Today's The Last Day Of Voting For The Most Anticipated Tabletop RPGs Of 2019!

Is Cyberpunk 2077 official? As far as I know, Pondsmith simply said "probably".

The only Cyberpunk 2077 I know of is the video game that is coming out next year.
It's "probably" coming out next year, while R.Talisoran games did make The Witcher RPG this year, based on the video game, which is part of the business relationship they have currently. There is no reason to assume that they wouldn't want to put out a new Cyberpunk rpg too.

Do we know it will be released next year for sure? No. However, this poll isn't about guarantees, its a speculative poll about how anticipated these games are.

imagineGod

Legend
With over $500,000 raised on Kickstarter, the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition is almost a sure win, closely followed by either Monte Cook's Cypher System 2nd Edition or Paizo's Pathfinder 2nd Edition

I am starting to wonder if voting is even required to crown the most anticipated RPG?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
After a bit more research, it doesn't look like Cyberpunk 2077 is actually a thing. While "most anticipated" isn't a guarantee (as TrippyHippy said), it still has to be an actual game in development, and this is more a "we might make one, but no news yet". I'll probably remove it from the poll for that reason.

Giorgicus

Explorer
Participated in the Kickstarter: Lex Arcana, The Expanse
Pre-ordered Starter Box set: WH40K Wrath & Glory
Own the physical beta test products: Pathfinder 2E

That is where I put my money and votes on. ;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
One mild annoying thing about vBulletin is that it doesn't combine the voter totals from the front page and the forum. Right now there are 228 forum voters and 399 front page voters.

Remove ads

Remove ads