Todd Lockwood chooses his 10 Favorite Characters...and requests a Poll!

Vote for the character you would most like to see drawn by Todd Lockwood!

• Krail Stromquism

Votes: 39 17.5%
  • Zanatose Everhate

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Arianna Flamelocks

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • Jacc Swinn the Swindler Bard

Votes: 31 13.9%
  • Arlis Duskrider "the Blindfighter"

Votes: 32 14.3%
  • Balin Cormaeril, Bard and Paladin of Helm

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Gratis

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Haldiir Kaldeskyre

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Talinthas Shadeslayn

Votes: 21 9.4%
  • T'aria

Votes: 34 15.2%

• Poll closed .

talinthas

First Post
i think that all of us nominated hope that our characters win =)
Here's to hoping that Todd doesn't rely too heavily on this poll ;) :p

reapersaurus

First Post
Holy crud!
That original thread is WAY too long AND spread out to properly evaluate who the best character is.

Did everyone who voted read the back-stories of all 10 and compare them to find the most worthy in their eyes?
;)

reapersaurus said:
Holy crud!
That original thread is WAY too long AND spread out to properly evaluate who the best character is.

Did everyone who voted read the back-stories of all 10 and compare them to find the most worthy in their eyes?
;)

Well, I'm selfish and voted for myself. ;) However, I know that Green Knight, (Balin Cormaeril, Bard and Paladin of Helm) posted a brief history on this thread, and for anyone wanting to view mine: http://www.angelfire.com/retro/goddess_fa/roleplaying/TariaHistory.html

Thanks to all those who voted! :) :) :) :)

*As I type, I am in 2nd place!* *Whoo-Hoo!*

Kai Lord

Hero
Todd is aware of the poll standings and will take them into consideration when making his decision. He was just curious as to whether or not there was an overwhelming favorite, which there obviously isn't, which means he'll be making a judgment call based purely on his own tastes.

The winner could be posted any minute.

:cool:

Paragon249

First Post
Kai, i don't know if you missed my last question, but who was the 26th character entered? Since the top 10 have already been revealed, I would think that character would get the recognition of having been in the Top 30 now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases