• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[TOGC] Dungeon Bash! (World-exclusive cover preview included!)

Flyspeck23

First Post
http://www.theothergamecompany.com/projects/bash.htm
Only a few more days until Dungeon Bash (DB) hits RPGNow.com (April 16th, to be precise).
So what's Dungeon Bash? Basically, it's still a roleplaying game, but emphasis on playing. It's a system that helps you to randomly generate the dungeon, encounters and treasure - using the full extend of the core d20 rules. It's hack'n'slash entertainment - and nobody has to play the victims ;)

Some features:
- a quick and simple way to generate the dungeon environment
- optional solo play rules for games without a Game Master
- down in the dungeon, the party will not only meet opponents, but NPCs too (and, of course, traps)
- easy to customize to your tastes
- two versions of the main rulebook (one for reading on screen, one for printing)
- the final product is packed with all kind of goodies (pregenerated characters, blank map, area templates, floor tiles, and more)

If you want to know more, here are some links:
The Dungeon Bash product page (same as the links above)
DB online introduction
DB message board
DB FAQ
DB layout preview (236 kb PDF)
Basic Floor Tiles 1 (183 kb PDF) / Basic Floor Tiles 2 (177 kb PDF)

Last edited:

Flyspeck23

First Post
I'm finishing the layout right now (still need some time - I always forget how much work it is to do two different layouts... - but not much more), and Dungeon Bash will go live very soon.

And while I'm at it, here's a world-exclusive cover preview (of the print layout cover; still working on the screen version). Hope you like it :)

Attachments

• bashprint.jpg
    bashprint.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 153

Remove ads