• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tom Brady is the man

GlassJaw

Hero
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Anybody can beat a Schottenheimer team in the playoffs.

Tell that to every so-called NFL analyst in country. Everyone had already given SD the trophy. Heck, they had already planned the parade.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Tom Brady is NOT the man. Tom Brady isn't even *a* man. Tom Brady is a little girl.

No way is Indy going to let the Pats beat them in their house.

Indy is going to crush New England's Superbowl dreams in sweet, sweet vengeance.

I hope it happens with a last-second Vinatieri field goal, and I hope Tom Brady cries.

Then, Indy will go on to dominate Chicago in the Superbowl.

kenobi65

First Post
GlassJaw said:
Tell that to every so-called NFL analyst in country. Everyone had already given SD the trophy. Heck, they had already planned the parade.

I don't know that I'd go that far. A fair number pointed to "Martyball" vs. the Patriots' experience.

Felix

Explorer
This thread reads so much like W.W.W.F Grudge-Match(TM) that this Redskins fan is looking for the "All Mangled and Killed" option.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
poor Rex Grossman... he doesn't particularly fare well when compared with the likes of Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning... looks like our defense is going to need to be on top of their game to get that ring! ;) Hasselbeck was just the warmup; those guys are a much bigger challenge! go bears!

hey, if the bears don't win the super bowl, best of luck to either the Saints or Colts - let's see someone else other than the Pats get the ring this time. :)

takyris

First Post
You know, I've been skeptical of the Colts in the past, but this year, I really think that they've got what it takes to get to the second or third game of the playoffs before they choke and then slink off into the offseason in disgrace. (cough)

And that's coming from the guy who loves Denver and the Niners and liked Seattle a great deal. (Although let's be honest here. Seattle tried its best to give that game to Dallas, and when Dallas turned them down and forced Seattle to go play the Bears, that had to be awkward for everyone. I love Seattle, and someday, when their defense learns to tackle instead of trying to bounce off people for the big splashy knockdown and their receivers no longer top the "most dropped balls in the league" list, they'll actually DESERVE a shot at the Super Bowl.)

GlassJaw

Hero
I find it funny that people continue to pick against the Patriots during the playoffs. I don't understand it, mind you, but I certainly find it humorous.

I also take solace in the fact that almost everyone is picking against the Pats once again:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

Not to mention Marino from Inside the NFL on HBO, who has picked against the Pats in six straight AFC championships and Superbowls.

Remove ads