D&D 5E Tomb of Annihilation campaign recaps

Nebulous

Legend
Been on a 2/3 month hiatus due to work and real life stuff. I hope we can get ours back going and finish it. We are in Omu now about to get diverted to the Temple.

I absolutely loved Omu. I'm actually considering putting a new group together, start at 6th in Omu, and guide them through the city, the Fane, and finish the parts of the Tomb I won't get to with the old group. So levels 6th-9th probably.

The old group, we played at his guy's house and he cancelled WAY too often, which screwed everyone else up, but now I have my own dedicated game room at home so that's not an issue.

Rabbitbait

Adventurer
Session #39 - Lost Xenoseth & The Secret Entrance to the Fane

Box

That went better than I thought it would. Good for them finding the back door - I don't know how anyone would survive an assault from the front. They are approaching the hydra now though, so that could go very badly.

Nebulous

Legend
That went better than I thought it would. Good for them finding the back door - I don't know how anyone would survive an assault from the front. They are approaching the hydra now though, so that could go very badly.

Ah, the hydra. I've never seen a party run so desperately hard in my whole life from an encounter.

Rabbitbait

Adventurer
Session 42: The hags lair

I've got to admit, the group solved those puzzles a lot more easily than I thought they would.

The games are getting a bit more few and far between at the moment as everyone gets more busy leading up to Christmas. Since we are at the business end now, I'm not running this game unless everyone can attend.

Nebulous

Legend
Session 42: The hags lair

I've got to admit, the group solved those puzzles a lot more easily than I thought they would.

The games are getting a bit more few and far between at the moment as everyone gets more busy leading up to Christmas. Since we are at the business end now, I'm not running this game unless everyone can attend.

Aww, man, I'll probably never get that far in the Tomb. We are still stuck at the first room in Level 2. There's SOOO much left. OTOH, I'm prepping a gigantic Pulp Call of Cthulhu campaign with new players, so that might be my new fix this winter season.

Nebulous

Legend
We plan to play tomorrow night. It has been two months since our last session.. They just entered level 2 where the tomb dwarves were unleashing a flesh golem guardian from its case. I think they will meet Withers that session as well. We will see.

Rabbitbait

Adventurer
We played last night :)

The players destroyed the atropal and the soulmonger, and now part of the party is facing Acererak while one of the party is off on his own adventure.

Never split the party, especially when fighting the boss.

Nebulous

Legend
We played last night :)

The players destroyed the atropal and the soulmonger, and now part of the party is facing Acererak while one of the party is off on his own adventure.

Never split the party, especially when fighting the boss.

Oh wow you made it to the end. Good job. We didn't play after all the other day. Maybe next week. We are still at the very first room in level 2 so there's tons left.

Remove ads