D&D 5E Tomb of Annihilation campaign recaps

Nebulous

Legend
I have forgotten to post the last couple sessions. Here is the end of the "three parter". We had a big 7 hour game in the Fane of the Night Serpent, but I broke it up into three recaps. This is the last one.

Session #41 - Battle in the Fane of the Serpent

Box
Modify message

Nebulous

Legend
Well @bubiiik there's only one session left to upload. If we continued it would have to be on roll20, but that's uncertain, we lost a player. There's a lot left, but you can read Rabbitbait's recaps, he reached the end of the campaign.

Rabbitbait

Adventurer
Well @bubiiik there's only one session left to upload. If we continued it would have to be on roll20, but that's uncertain, we lost a player. There's a lot left, but you can read Rabbitbait's recaps, he reached the end of the campaign.
One more write up to do. We played on Thursday night in an extra long session and I haven't had a chance yet. The campaign is now officially over now though.

mikeawmids

Explorer
Hello Nebulous. I've been reading and loving your recaps. I found (and bookmarked) your Lost Mine of Phandelver thread, but I can't seem to find the Princes of Apocalypse thread that several other posters have mentioned. Can you point me in the right direction, plz? :)

Nebulous

Legend
Hello Nebulous. I've been reading and loving your recaps. I found (and bookmarked) your Lost Mine of Phandelver thread, but I can't seem to find the Princes of Apocalypse thread that several other posters have mentioned. Can you point me in the right direction, plz? :)
Sure mike, here is the link for Princes. It's a long one, I think there's 74 recaps. Glad you've been enjoying them.

Remove ads