D&D 5E Tomb of Horrors!

Shayuri

First Post
Astirise clenches her jaw, and backs up out of the corridor. She says, "Everyone out of there. The ceiling could collapse at any moment. Anything could set it off."

She frowns. "It's possible there's some mechanism to stabilize it...but it may simply be a trap. That door could easily just be built against a wall to lure adventurers to their doom."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Well, that can't be what killed this guy." Kattegar shrugs, "But I guess no one wants to risk getting the body out now. Should we knock the ceiling down on him and see if it reveals a passage?"

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
"So unless you bright sparks have a better idea" at this Namfoodle turns to laugh at his duplicate, but as always he is not laughing back."I propose making a series of wooden supports to stabalize the ceiling."

Korigan looks around the barren hillock.

"I don't see much in the way of building material. Not sure what you want to use to make this support structure."

He looks at the rival gnome.

"Didn't you have a magic cube that could make a barrier of force. If you still have that it should protect anyone from any falling rocks."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Code:
HP:     140/140     HD: 16D8            STR:  19 (+4)
Save:   Int/Con                         DEX:  14 (+2)
Resist: Poison                          CON:  18 (+4)
Prof:   +5                              INT:  20 (+5)
Passive Perception: 16                  WIS:  12 (+1)
AC: 18                                  CHA:  10 (0)
Init: +2

Darkvision 120 ft 

Spell DC: 18
Spell Attack: +10

Spell Slots
1st: 4 / 2nd: 3 / 3rd: 3

History +10 / Insight +6 / Arcana +10 / Investigation +10 / Theives' Tool +12
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
"I do but it doesn't last for long, if we ran into complications with the door we may become squashed. I'm also unsure if its radius would suffice. I did plan on infusing an illusion of braces and such with essence from the shadow plane solidify it, you know real magic not like your little toys."

OOC: Out of interest would the cube fill the room? Its one min duration would bother me though if we had to pick the locks.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Sounds risky then wouldn't want the way ahead to collapse and block our path
Edit:Is anyone else worried by the fact there are two doors? What if one of them has a starving tiger behind it...

[/ooc]

Last edited:

Remove ads