• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tournament of the Frog: Kerall defeats Lu Bu

Zappo

Explorer
Three flags speed strategy match, with judge-generated moves. Also, I'm online from now until about 10.30 PM (GMT). Failing that, I'll be online tomorrow from around 6.00 PM (GMT) to maybe 1.00 AM (GMT), though I'd like to finish sooner.

Darkwolf

First Post
Kerall
<MeowthBot> 1: The jaguar devours the dungeon; shields against the cut of the cat!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lizard rides next to the savanna; guards against the touch of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The claw wracks the swamp; removes the descent of the shadow! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The staff brutalizes the fountain; parries the violence of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 5: The scorpion leaps over the grotto as it tumbles next to the Endless Beach; dodges the aggression of the flame!

Lu Bu
<MeowthBot> 1: The onyx scorpion dances from the canyon; removes the violence of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 2: The thorn blasts the well; dodges the onslaught of the dark sunbeam and menacingly absorbs the terror of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chimera shouts on top of the foothills; guards against the touch of the chi! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The claw drops above the gate; grasps the rolling of the orchid! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The raven kicks the wetlands; blocks the stab of the dark sunbeam!

turtle

First Post
As you see all my posts begin around the same time every day. I'll be around for the next 7.5 hours or so...

The thorn blasts the well; dodges the onslaught of the dark sunbeam and menacingly absorbs the terror of the lily!

Darkwolf

First Post
The GIANT FROG thinks that Kerall's move kinda cancels itself out while Lu Bu has a good offense and a good defense..

Point Lu Bu!
1 flag Lu Bu; 0 flags Kerall

Zappo

Explorer
The claw wracks the swamp; removes the descent of the shadow! *yen*

Fist of Fury: The staff brutalizes the fountain; parries the violence of the fell dagger!

Zappo

Explorer
*sigh*
Oh well, more than specify exactly which times on which days I am online, I don't know what I could have done. Next tournament, I will write clearly that either I get coupled with someone from about my time zone, or I back away.

For now... I will be in the #yb channel for the next few hours. Otherwise, we'll have a sudden death.

Darkwolf

First Post
Point and fist of fury Kerall!

2 flags Kerall; 1 flag Lu Bu 2 ¥ Kerall

This next round is sudden death!

Last edited:

Remove ads