• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tournament of the Frog: Kerall defeats Lu Bu

Zappo

Explorer
After his conversation with Archangel, Kerall meets Lu Bu to fight him in Sabaron's Tournament of the Frog. "Well met again!"

OoC: waiting for Lu Bu.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
There are no schedules; just fight when it's convienient for you. I was originally going to schedule fights, but too many time zones were represented. :p

Darkwolf

First Post
I would say yes...but I still need insults from you...can we make this fast?

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the cemetery north of the Snowy Wastes on the day of the FROG.

Zappo

Explorer
I find your puppy and your Emperor to be awful, your playground to be a squandered pestilent temple, and your focus to be jaded.

OoC: I'll be as quick as the rotation of Earth allows me.

Darkwolf

First Post
"Diseased children are bad...But offensive moves are good. Awful emperors and puppies and jaded focuses are horrid!

Insults to Kerall

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the temple north-east of the Hall of Bones on the day of the FROG.

could both of you attempt to get a time where we might be able to do it in chat..otherwise we are really going to hold up the tournament...

Last edited:

Remove ads