D&D General Tower of the Realms Mini Scenery Piece

ICv2 is reporting on a new tower scenery piece coming from WizKids, revealed at New York Toy Fair. It's three (mini!) stories in height. No release date or price yet.

ICv2 is reporting on a new tower scenery piece coming from WizKids, revealed at New York Toy Fair. It's three (mini!) stories in height. No release date or price yet.

1500x1500_a3fff90247126e6cc3299df66b62c0fc65740ee672c5c514178bbeab.jpg

DWChancellor

Kobold Enthusiast
I'm very curious how this and the warlock tiles come out. The farm set was pretty dull.. keeping prices down by using very constrained painting.

Way too much Dwarven Forge here to get by with "just a dab" paint jobs.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
It does look like it’s 3 levels stacked so you can use the interior....also noticed the stairs have slots to maybe slide a 25 mm base from wizkids (ie thin) so they stay in place on the stairs.

dave2008

Legend
Mmm...
Tha ship mini was related to Ghosts of Saltmarsh because that book was about the sea and ships...
That book brought us vehicle rules too.
Could it be that the next September book brings us Fortresses rules... ala Birthright???

I hope so...
I had a similar thought. Usually these set piece "minis" are tied to an adventure path / book release. Does this look like anything from D&D lore that would hint a future release? Any ideas? I don like the Fortress rules idea, but this seems almost to specific for just that.

Unfortunately, despite playing for 30 years, my D&D lore is pretty poor because we only play homebrew campaigns.

Remove ads

Remove ads