D&D General Tower of the Realms Mini Scenery Piece

ICv2 is reporting on a new tower scenery piece coming from WizKids, revealed at New York Toy Fair. It's three (mini!) stories in height. No release date or price yet.

ICv2 is reporting on a new tower scenery piece coming from WizKids, revealed at New York Toy Fair. It's three (mini!) stories in height. No release date or price yet.

1500x1500_a3fff90247126e6cc3299df66b62c0fc65740ee672c5c514178bbeab.jpg

Well, as a Forgotten Realms fan, this got me all revved up, since the last big "miniature" WizKids announced, the Falling Star ship, turned out to be an early hint for Ghosts of Saltmarsh, and the name "Tower of the Realms" (however dopey) seemed to promise an upcoming FR-themed book after three consecutive non-FR setting books. But unfortunately it's not called "Tower of the Realms"; if you follow the link you see it's just "Icons of the Realms: The Tower" ("Icons of the Realms" being a generic name for their whole miniatures line including Ravnica etc.). So, still a cool-looking bit of scenery, but doesn't imply what I had hoped.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Looks fun, but I generally won't buy an expensive set piece that will get rare use. The ship made a lot more sense as you can base an entire campaign around it.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
The wizards at the top appear to just be separate pieces to put there.

hope they offer a painted one, unless I just want to gray primer it and do various black washes into the crevasses. Probably a instant purchase as I enjoy large set pieces even if my closet is full of them now!

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Thanks, will do! I’m also looking forward to wizkids warlock tiles in May or so as well...amazing gaming stuff for us to use.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads