D&D General Towns & Taverns Coming From Loke Battlemaps

Those who follow this news page will know that I'm a big fan of Loke Battlemaps - I have their giant books of fantasy, sci-fi, and cyberpunk maps. They've just announced Towns & Taverns, a new set going in January 2021, and shared a few images. These are big 'books' which open up flat. They come in a couple of sizes -- I prefer the giant size (2x2 feet), which is big enough for an entire...

Those who follow this news page will know that I'm a big fan of Loke Battlemaps - I have their giant books of fantasy, sci-fi, and cyberpunk maps. They've just announced Towns & Taverns, a new set going in January 2021, and shared a few images.

These are big 'books' which open up flat. They come in a couple of sizes -- I prefer the giant size (2x2 feet), which is big enough for an entire encounter -- and are laminated so you an wipe them clean. These books contain dozens of maps.

Main-Ad1.jpg
b121a6047e3f6957d7f1559d7d64f171_original.jpg

b8fd36cb5eff08cf319a4ec29e35487a_original.jpg

5141d9166fadf334c4da191d72caa94f_original.jpg

That's not all that's coming in January, though. There will also be add-on scenery, including Town Trimmings, Magic Effects, and a War & Siege set.

Magic-Effects-Pages.jpg

Town-Trimmings-Pages.jpg

War-Siege-Pages.jpg

jgsugden

Legend
I'm also a huge fan. These were Kickstarter items and have just been delivered and they look amazing. I have a 'Go bag' for D&D that allows me to just show up and run pregen PCs through a lengthy adventure. These books are the battlemaps I use and it is incredibly helpful to have them. I've just had their dungeon products in the past - but adding the towns and taverns is allowing me to write a city adventure to go with the dungeon adventures.

dbm

Savage!
Another fan here. They also have a new cyberpunk book (I see you mentioned that) and a second general book of fantasy maps just released. And there will be a Kickstarter for a wilderness themed set of books coming next year, too, IIRC.

These books have really enhanced our table-top gaming and will be back with a vengeance once my group can meet in person again.

imagineGod

Legend
Another fan here. They also have a new cyberpunk book (I see you mentioned that) and a second general book of fantasy maps just released. And there will be a Kickstarter for a wilderness themed set of books coming next year, too, IIRC.

These books have really enhanced our table-top gaming and will be back with a vengeance once my group can meet in person again.
The Cyberpunk was perfect for the new Carbon 2185 Kickstarter that just ended about two weeks back.

dbm

Savage!
Just received notification that my Kickstarter rewards are on their way to me!

Exciting for when F2F gaming starts again :)

Remove ads

Remove ads