Trailer Eternals Movie

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Some friends and I are renting a theater for this, to which we can invite a safely-sized group of vaccinated-only folks, allowing us to share the movie in much-reduced anxiety.

I should note for folks, when spread over the group that's going, it isn't that expensive. For us, it averages out to about $13 per person.

Last edited:

Zardnaar

Legend
Some friends and I are renting a theater for this, to which we can invite a safely-sized group of vaccinated-only folks, allowing us to share the movie in much-reduced anxiety.

I should note for folks, when spread over the group that's going, it isn't that expensive. For us, it averages out to about $13 per person.

Not a bad idea. Avoid the plague rats and make a night of it with friends.

Zardnaar

Legend
Yeah. We did it for Shang Chi, and had a blast.

It has other benefits. For example, if one of your friends is in tough financial straights due to the pandemic you can have them along and then just quietly forget to collect their share.

John Campea was raving about Shang Chi. What is it?

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
And hopefully not like a particular module for TORG, in which a major thing was given away right on the front cover :ROFLMAO:
It was like naming a Citizen Kane module "Guy wants a sled".

The only defense I can think of for it was that MAYBE back then only the GM would have noticed it....there not being the web and all.

Wolf72

Explorer
Just got to see this. One of the best intro songs for any MCU movie!

the sex scene? meh, didn't need to see it, but I think it gave Ikaris a bigger cross to bear for most of the movie.

Thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Got to see Shang-Chi two weeks ago, too. Love both and think they are fun additions to the MCU. I want more story lines to be tied in or even some decent cameos.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases