[Trailer] Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Amellia

First Post
Mark said:
Journey to the Center of the Earth with Brendan Fraser is coming soon, too, but it might be mostly for a younger audience.

Eh, I have no problems with movies intended for younger audiences. I'll probably go see it. And I still weirdly really like Brendan Fraser, though I can't put my finger on why, and I have so many issues with The Mummy franchise... I love the movies, but yeah, issues issues. It's what I get for studying archaeology.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Amellia said:
Eh, I have no problems with movies intended for younger audiences. I'll probably go see it. And I still weirdly really like Brendan Fraser, though I can't put my finger on why, and I have so many issues with The Mummy franchise... I love the movies, but yeah, issues issues. It's what I get for studying archaeology.

Did you see the 3D IMAX Beowulf? That rocked major!

Amellia

First Post
Mark said:
Did you see the 3D IMAX Beowulf? That rocked major!

No, I didn't! I was actually IN an IMAX theater when it was playing Beowulf, but I was visiting my family at the time and they wanted to go see some undersea dinosaurs movie... sigh. Though watching Beowulf with my dear old mum and dad would've been a bit awkward anyway, so it's probably for the best. ;)

I'm so jealous... I wanted to see it SO badly.

Remove ads