D&D 5E Transformers: Is This The Next Setting After Ravnica?

Invisible Stalker

First Post
What I want is for Hasbro to make an official RPG for GI JOE!

39bc23ef3a8c8dfa20b32c58bcc0d19c_xl.jpg

E

Elderbrain

As long as it's based on the 80's cartoon and movie, NOT the gods-awful Michael Bay junk. You couldn't PAY me to play in the Bayverse!

Oofta

Legend
As long as it's based on the 80's cartoon and movie, NOT the gods-awful Michael Bay junk. You couldn't PAY me to play in the Bayverse!

But then how do you expect to get inspiration for describing how big you explosions are? Or when there's a massive plot-hole in a game you're DMing - OH NO EXPLOSION! Not to mention how stupid - OMG! ANOTHER EXPLOSION! CHAOTIC FIGHT SCENE THAT MAKES NO SENSE! - I mean it really helps with the plot -WTF? HOW DID LaBeouf GET A SUPERMODEL GIRLFRIEND?

Hmm. Okay, maybe I see your point.

ChameleonX

Explorer
Cybertronian
Ability Score Increase. +2 Strength
Age. As living constructs, Cybertronians do not age.
Alignment. Autobots are generally lawful good, while decepticons are usually Chaotic Evil.
Size. Transformers tower over puny humans, and weigh several tons. Your size is Large.
Speed. in robot form, your base waking speed is 40ft. While transformed, you use your vehicle's statistics.
Living Construct. You are both a construct and a living creature. You are immune to disease and poison, and do not need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep, though you can "consume" motor oil, antifreeze, and other automotive fluids if you so choose.
Transform As an action, you can shift between your robot form and vehicle form at will. In vehicle form, you retain your alignment, personality, ability to speak, proficiencies, and your intelligence, wisdom, and charisma scores, as well as this action. Your statistics are otherwise replaced with those of your vehicle form. Any equipment you are wearing or carrying becomes part of your vehicle form.
Languages. You can read, speak, and write Common and Cybertronian.
Subrace. Choose Autobot or Decepticon.

Autobot
Ability Score Increase. +1 Charisma
Car Form. Your vehicle form is a car, truck, motorcycle, or other civilian ground conveyance. Ask your DM for a list of available vehicle forms to choose from.
Legacy of the Primes. You are proficient in the Persuasion skill. You add double your proficiency bonus to Charisma (Persuasion) checks to interact with young children.
Roll Out. When you use your action to transform into vehicle mode, you also gain the benefits of the Dash action.

Decepticon
Ability Score Increase. +1 Dexterity
Military Form. Your vehicle form is that of any military or civil service vehicle, such as a fighter jet, tank, garbage truck, or police cruiser.
Matrix of Deceit. You gain proficiency with the Deception and Intimidation skills. However, whenever you speak to a hostile creature, you must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or begin a villainous monologue.
Back-Stabber. You may add one half your proficiency bonus (round down) to damage rolls against creatures that are granting advantage to you.

Remove ads