• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Transformers toys?

You'd want Warforged Urban Druids that could alter shape into objects.

If your going G1, you'd want them giant sized and they would become wagons and gliders.

If you want more "movie" ones, Mordon Druids would work.

Transformers from Cybertron in a D&D fantasy world, the ultimate isekai.

Cybertronians as PC specie? Possible, there is a homebred version, but we should remember they should be always "nude", nothing of clothing, armor or magic items in body slots, because these could be broken or destroyed when for the transformation.

If they aren't PCs then the rules should be as monster allies about game mechanic effects. If we are talking about no-sentient transformers magic item, then I can't say about the economic value.

I imagine something style Beast Wars: Maximals vs Predacons but with D&D creatures, and more dinobots.

Jackandor(D&D setting) and Beast Wars, that would be a really crazy mash-up+crossover. Or transformers in Hollow World(Mystara).

Transformers in Kaladesh? Maybe. If Paramount Pictures hoped to make money with this crazy idea, then you can bet it would be possible, and I say the same about Hasbro to sell more toys. Or transformers in Ilkoria, land of kaijus.

The sheens, the alien menace of biomecanical horrors could be the right antagonists for Cybertronians in a D&D adventure.

Remove ads