Trailer Trap | Official Trailer

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I mean, it's entirely possible that the "twist" isn't actually the point, but the tension is. Especially it playing out in such a unique scenario*.

*That said, I really wish that "The feds knowingly trap a violent serial killer in a confined space with thousands of mostly teenage girls" is the most outlandish thing that M. Night Shayamalan has come up with.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
*That said, I really wish that "The feds knowingly trap a violent serial killer in a confined space with thousands of mostly teenage girls" is the most outlandish thing that M. Night Shayamalan has come up with.
His current victim is a man. Maybe he is an equal opportunity serial killer? I think the end will be him threatening the singer and the crowd (and his daughter) takes him out. The only thing scarier than a serial killer would be a crowd of rabid fans. I mean, would you threaten Taylor Swift in a stadium full of Swifties? :ROFLMAO:

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I mean, it's entirely possible that the "twist" isn't actually the point, but the tension is. Especially it playing out in such a unique scenario*.

Not to mention thousands of anybodies would be at risk in such a scenario.

Remove ads