• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trip Attacks

Kazoo

First Post
kreynolds said:

Yep, and while you're using a standard action to kick off that wand, they're probably smacking you in the face.

I have Boots of Speed so I'll have your weapon on my first turn and if your thinking about taking your weapon back, then think again, because as a free action I'm going to put it into my glove of storing and run off.

And even if I didn't have them activated I would let the fighters get smacked around a little and then tumble in and take it. My DM got kind of sick of me doing that all the time, so now he sends large monsters at me that grapple. Those aren't nearly as fun (for me anyway). :(

Antikinesis

First Post
kreynolds said:

Yep, and while you're using a standard action to kick off that wand, they're probably smacking you in the face.
Activating a spell trigger device (i.e., a wand) does not provoke an attack of opportunity.

-AK

kreynolds

First Post
Kazoo said:
I have Boots of Speed so I'll have your weapon on my first turn and if your thinking about taking your weapon back, then think again, because as a free action I'm going to put it into my glove of storing and run off.

And even if I didn't have them activated I would let the fighters get smacked around a little and then tumble in and take it. My DM got kind of sick of me doing that all the time, so now he sends large monsters at me that grapple. Those aren't nearly as fun (for me anyway). :(

Yeah? Well I'll just blast you in the face with my eye rays of cold that deal 120 points of damage per hit as a ranged touch attack, with their damage further enhanced to 180 points of cold damage from my spiffy lenses. ;)

Crothian

First Post
kreynolds said:

Yeah? Well I'll just blast you in the face with my eye rays of cold that deal 120 points of damage per hit as a ranged touch attack, with their damage further enhanced to 180 points of cold damage from my spiffy lenses. ;)

Oh Yeah? I'll reach across the table and grap your character sheet and put it through the Shredder. Not the elctronic shredder, either. But the arch nemisis of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :D

Remove ads