TSR TSR CON is running at the same time as Gary Con in Lake Geneva

Zardnaar

Legend
I made jam from my redcurrants, and it was some of the best jam I've ever had. Perfect balance of tart and sweet.

They're sweeter than black currents.

Juice.

IMG_20220107_064433.jpg to

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Wouldn't it be awful if their deliberate flouting of Covid precautions wound up getting one of the remaining old-school legends who attend GaryCon sick, like Dave Wesely, Tim Kask, Darlene, or Mike Carr? Gods forfend, but it's not implausible.

Oh, Jesus. I certainly hope this doesn't happen but you're right - it's not implausible. :(

Very minor rumor update: Someone on the TSR Discord (not Michael) said that people who sign up to play SF:NG at TSR Con will get a copy of the game included in the $100 game ticket. I can't confirm where this news came from; Michael has been MIA for a while now, and it seems like when he's around he won't answer any questions about Star Frontiers.

Another minor rumor update: Some posts about SF:NG have disappeared from the TSR Discord. One removed post was a user asking questions about SF:NG and if it was based on d20 Modern. Another removed post was a user saying that TSR was refusing to publish PDFs of their games. Interestingly, many other unanswered questions about SFNG remain, but go unanswered. AFAIK, @TSR-Hobbies hasn't posted on the Discord since announcing TSR Con.

C&P from Discord (formatted, with names removed):
Original message was deleted

[user redacted]

01/07/2022
No offense, but official confirmation from the publishers would be nice.

[user redacted]

01/07/2022
Did my question get deleted? Really?

[user redacted]

01/07/2022
Well I don't see my origial question either, but whatever. I've moved on from that.

Remove ads