TSR settings sales numbers from Ben Riggs, starting with Lankmar, Maztica, Al-Qadim and Planescape!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Does anyone else find the divisions of the Y-axes of these listings to be odd? I mean, having three markers breaking up divisions of twenty thousand in the Lankhmar listing, and the same for divisions of five thousand in the Maztica listing, just strikes me as not being very intuitive. And yet he's been consistent in graphing them that way.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Does anyone else find the divisions of the Y-axes of these listings to be odd? I mean, having three markers breaking up divisions of twenty thousand in the Lankhmar listing, and the same for divisions of five thousand in the Maztica listing, just strikes me as not being very intuitive. And yet he's been consistent in graphing them that way.
Most programs will take the highest number add a bit, and make that the top of the graph. They're not all listed side-by-side so they don't use the same scale.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Most programs will take the highest number add a bit, and make that the top of the graph. They're not all listed side-by-side so they don't use the same scale.
I didn't mean the differing scales between the graphs; I meant the use of three divisions between each listed number, despite said listings not being in multiples of three.

Remove ads