D&D General Turgenev's Friday Freebie Maps

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the Monday Blues #95 map. I'm taking a short break from the Undercity. This is the first of four maps (ground level, upper level, rooftop level, and dungeon). Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 36x46 10 ft. Squares or 72x92 5 ft. squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
  • This is the first of four maps (ground level, upper level, rooftop level, and dungeon).
  • The white triangles on the towers and the manor building are arrowslits.
  • Area 1 has trees.
  • Area 14 a) has a dais/raised platform.
  • Areas 14 a) and 18 have statues.
  • Areas 14 b) and 14 c) have wells.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/461812/Old-School-Blue-Map-95

The Old School Blue Map #95 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the December 1st 2023 Friday Freebie map. I’m taking a short break from the 2023 Under Realm mega-dungeon map. This map is a stand alone map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 48x56 10' Squares (72 dpi) or 72x92 5' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1700x2025
  • I’m taking a short break from the 2023 Under Realm mega-dungeon map. This map is a stand alone map.
  • Areas 1, 6, 11, and 14 have columns/pillars.
  • Areas 2, 12, 19, and 21 a) have statues.
  • Areas 6, 31 b), and 36 have open pits. The pit at area 6 lines up with area 36. The pit in area 21 c) is submerged.
  • Area 8 has a pool/fountain.
  • Areas 11 and 14 have tapestries.
  • Area 21 a) has a raised platform/dais.
  • Area 21 b) has an altar.
  • Areas 21 c) and 22 have water.
  • Area 22 is connected to area 21 c) via a submerged tunnel (not shown on map).

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/462317/Friday-Enhanced-Map-12012023

The December 1st, 2023 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16 + 1 bonus map) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 48x56 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 3400x4050. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the Monday Blues #96 map. This is the second of four maps (ground level, upper level, rooftop level, and dungeon). Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 36x46 10 ft. Squares or 72x92 5 ft. squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
  • This is the second of four maps (ground level, upper level, rooftop level, and dungeon). Last week's Monday Blues map had the ground level map.
  • The white triangles on the towers and the manor building are arrowslits.
  • I added a shading effect to allow the white of the upper level to stand out better.
  • On the ground level, there are trees outside the walls and wells and smaller buildings in the courtyard.
  • The 'half' doors on the buildings in the courtyard are showing the location of the door on the ground level.
  • Areas 1, 4 a), and on the dais in the courtyard have statues.
  • Areas 3 and 8 have stairs leading up.
  • Area 4 a) has a tapestry.
  • Area 4 b) has a throne on a dais.
  • Areas 11 to 22 have trap doors in their ceilings.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/462638/Old-School-Blue-Map-96

The Old School Blue Map #96 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the December 8th 2023 Friday Freebie map. This is a stand alone map. This is a ruin village that is surrounded by a forest and is slowing being consumed by it. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 48x56 10' Squares (72 dpi) or 72x92 5' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1700x2025
  • This is a stand alone map. This is a forest ruins. The village is surrounded by forest and is slowing being consumed by it.
  • The black dots around the building walls and in the colonnade (see area 1) represents rubble.
  • Area 1 has a colonnade.
  • Areas 10, just outside area 17 a), and 34 have statues.
  • Areas 13, 29 a), and 42 have wells/open pits.
  • Area 15 has stairs leading down. They could easily lead to any of my dungeon maps (including the Under Realm or the Undercity).
  • Area 16 is a water fountain/pool.
  • Area 17 a) has an altar. This domed building is the only building in the ruin village that isn't crumbling with the passage of time. I can think of three reasons why. 1) The building is built out of sturdy materials that can weather the test of time. 2) The village's current inhabitants are maintaining the building. 3) Magic or holy/unholy ground.
  • Areas 23 and 44 have stone coffers/sarcophagi.
  • Area 25 has a tapestry.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/463063/Friday-Enhanced-Map-12082023

The December 8th, 2023 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 48x56 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 3400x4050. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Here's the December 8th 2023 Friday Freebie map. This is a stand alone map. This is a ruin village that is surrounded by a forest and is slowing being consumed by it. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This is a stand alone map. This is a forest ruins. The village is surrounded by forest and is slowing being consumed by it.
  • The black dots around the building walls and in the colonnade (see area 1) represents rubble.
  • Area 1 has a colonnade.
  • Areas 10, just outside area 17 a), and 34 have statues.
  • Areas 13, 29 a), and 42 have wells/open pits.
  • Area 15 has stairs leading down. They could easily lead to any of my dungeon maps (including the Under Realm or the Undercity).
  • Area 16 is a water fountain/pool.
  • Area 17 a) has an altar. This domed building is the only building in the ruin village that isn't crumbling with the passage of time. I can think of three reasons why. 1) The building is built out of sturdy materials that can weather the test of time. 2) The village's current inhabitants are maintaining the building. 3) Magic or holy/unholy ground.
  • Areas 23 and 44 have stone coffers/sarcophagi.
  • Area 25 has a tapestry.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/463063/Friday-Enhanced-Map-12082023

The December 8th, 2023 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 48x56 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 3400x4050. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim
Love this week's map! Even moar destruction would be great if you continue this theme :)

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the Monday Blues #97 map. This is the third of four maps (ground level, upper level, rooftop level, and dungeon). Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This is the third of four maps (ground level, upper level, rooftop level, and dungeon).
  • Last week's Monday Blues map had the upper level map.
  • The white triangles on the manor building are arrowslits.
  • I added a shading effect to allow the white of the rooftop level to stand out better.
  • On the ground level, there are trees outside the walls, and statues, wells, and smaller buildings in the courtyard.
  • Areas 10 to 20 are outside balconies with parapets.
  • Areas 12 to 20 have trap doors in their floors.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/463421/Old-School-Blue-Map-97

The Old School Blue Map #97 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the December 15th 2023 Friday Freebie map. This is a stand alone dungeon map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This is a stand alone map.
  • Area 1 has stairs leading up.
  • Areas 2 and 38 have daises.
  • Areas 2, 7, 12, 28, 31 c), and 38 have statues.
  • Areas 2, 12, 15, 28, and 32 a) have pillars.
  • Areas 5 and 32 a) have open pits.
  • Areas 6, 19, and 28 have hidden pits.
  • Area 24 has tapestries.
  • Area 31 b) has an altar.
  • Area 32 a) has a slide trap that dumps the unwary into the nearby open pit.
  • Area 34 has a pool/fountain.
  • Areas 35 b) and 38 have teleporters that connect the two rooms.
  • Area 38 has stone coffers/sarcophagi.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/463807/Friday-Enhanced-Map-12152023

The December 15th, 2023 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 48x56 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 3400x4050. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the Monday Blues #98 map. This is the fourth of four maps (ground level, upper level, rooftop level, and dungeon). Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This is the fourth of four maps (ground level, upper level, rooftop level, and dungeon).
  • Last week's Monday Blues map had the rooftop level map.
  • Areas 2, 4, 5, and 21 have pillars/columns.
  • Areas 4 and 26 have statues.
  • Area 5 has a tapestry.
  • Area 14 has rubble in it.
  • Areas 16 and 28 have open pits.
  • Area 25 has a dais/raised platform.
  • Areas 27 b), 31 b), and 33 b) represents an underground stream.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/464220/Old-School-Blue-Map-98

The Old School Blue Map #98 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).

The bundle link for all four blue keep maps can be found here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/464222/OSBKeep02-BUNDLE

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
I'm going to be away for the holidays so here's the December 22nd 2023 Friday Freebie map a few days early. This is a stand alone dungeon map. See you in the new year.

Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This is a stand alone map.
  • Area 1 has stairs leading up.
  • Areas 1, 13, 16, and 30 have columns/pillars.
  • Area 9 has an open pit.
  • Areas 10 and 20 have a tapestries.
  • Areas 15, 34 b), and 38 have daises.
  • Areas 15, 31, and 34 b) have statues.
  • Area 16 has a throne. Area 16 has a balcony that overlooks the lower elevation of area 30 a).
  • Area 22 has a pool/fountain.
  • Area 30 a) has a hidden pit. Area 30 a) is at a higher elevation than area 30 b).
  • Areas 34 b) and 38 have sarcophagi/caskets.
  • Area 35 has a falling block trap.
  • Area 36 has a chute trap that drops the unwary to a lower dungeon level.
  • Area 37 has a false sarcophagus.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/464521/Friday-Enhanced-Map-12222023

The December 22nd, 2023 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 48x56 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 3400x4050. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads