D&D General Turgenev's Friday Freebie Maps

Turgenev

Legend
Here's the Monday Blues #123 map. This is a stand-alone dungeon. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 38x49 10 ft. Squares or 76x98 5 ft. squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1367x1715 px
  • This is a stand-alone dungeon.
  • Area 1 a) has stairs leading up.
  • Areas 1 a), 3 c), 4 c), 11 b), 12, 13 b), 19 b), and 20 have statues. The statue at area 4 c) blocks the corridor. The statue at area 19 b) has a blinding flash trap on it.
  • Areas 1 a), 3 a), 13 a), 13 b), and 19 a) have columns/pillars.
  • Areas 1 b), 3 b), 3 c), 3 d), and 5 have hidden pits.
  • The row of dots at (or near) areas 2, 5, 9, 21/22, 23, 24 have bars/gates.
  • Areas 4 b), 13 c), and 19 b) have daises.
  • Area 4 b) has coffers/clay pots.
  • Area 6 has a pool/fountain.
  • Areas 6 and 22 have tapestries.
  • Areas 7, 8, 9, and 30 have open pits.
  • Area 11 b) has a sarcophagus/coffin.
  • Area 13 a) is at a higher elevation than 13 b).
  • Area 13 c) has an altar.
  • Area 18 has a fireball trap.
  • Area 26 has a lightning bolt trap.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: DriveThruRPG

The Old School Blue Map #124 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2523x3220. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Legend
I've been having difficulty with my drawing hand over the last six months or so. As it turns out, I have psoriatic arthritis in my finger knuckles of my index and ring fingers of my right hand (a recent diagnosis). I was having trouble holding a mouse/pen/pen-mouse for long periods of time. I got a cortisone shot in each knuckle and my hand is doing much better now. I know this is early days for my arthritis (5 years from now, who knows?), but I'm taking it one day at a time.

Here's a map for an island that my players have expressed an interest in claiming for their pirate base (the map coordinates under the map name is for the World of Greyhawk). This is a work in progress so details may change. Click to enlarge.

Cheers,
Tim

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I've been having difficulty with my drawing hand over the last six months or so. As it turns out, I have psoriatic arthritis in my finger knuckles of my index and ring fingers of my right hand (a recent diagnosis). I was having trouble holding a mouse/pen/pen-mouse for long periods of time. I got a cortisone shot in each knuckle and my hand is doing much better now. I know this is early days for my arthritis (5 years from now, who knows?), but I'm taking it one day at a time.

Here's a map for an island that my players have expressed an interest in claiming for their pirate base (the map coordinates under the map name is for the World of Greyhawk). This is a work in progress so details may change. Click to enlarge.

Cheers,
Tim
Hoping the progress of your arthritis is slow

Turgenev

Legend
Here's the June 28th 2024 Friday Freebie map. This map continues from the March 22nd and June 21st 2024 Friday Freebie/Enhanced maps (J11 and I12 on the master map). Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 42x62 10’ Squares or 84x124 5’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1261x1611
  • This map connects to the March 22nd, 2024 (J11) and June 21st, 2024 (I12) Friday Freebie/Enhanced maps.
  • Area 2 has a tapestry.
  • Area 3 has an open pit (that connects to the nearby water).
  • Areas 9, 10 a), and 19 have columns/pillars.
  • The grey sections of areas 10 b), 11, 12, 18, and 21 represent water.
  • Areas 13 and 20 have statues.
  • Areas 22, 23, and 24 are islands (two of them have natural rock formations).

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: DriveThruRPG

The June 28th, 2024 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16 + 1 bonus map) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 42x62 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2523x3222. All for $2 (US).

Here's how all of the Under Realm maps fit together. Click to enlarge.

Part 1: DriveThruRPG
Part 2: DriveThruRPG
Part 3: DriveThruRPG
Part 4: DriveThruRPG
Part 5: DriveThruRPG
Part 6: DriveThruRPG
Part 7: work-in-progress

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Legend
I've added a few new features, a grid, and elevation markers to my island map. The elevation markers show height above sea level; they are sequential and not cumulative (so the plateau at the Sleeping Mountain is 2 miles above sea level, not 3). The island is named gargantuan Island for its 1 mile high sea cliffs and the size of the beasts that are rumoured to live on the island.

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Legend
Here's the Monday Blues #125 map. This is the dungeon level to the Mondays Blue Map #123 (June 17th 2024). Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 38x49 10 ft. Squares or 76x98 5 ft. squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1367x1715 px
  • Area 1 has stairs leading up to the tower maps from the Mondays Blue Map #123 (June 17th 2024).
  • Areas 1, 9, 10, and 37 a) have columns/pillars. The columns in area 37 a) are used as bollards for tying water craft (like barges) to.
  • Area 10 b) has an open pit.
  • Areas 16, 17, and 30 a) have tapestries.
  • Areas 18 to 22 represent natural caves.
  • Area 30 a) has a dais.
  • Areas 30 b) and 37 b) have statues.
  • Area 32 has two fireball traps that fire down the nearby corridors.
  • Area 36 has a pool/fountain in a niche in the wall.
  • Area 37 a) has levers that can open/close the portcullis/gates that are on the water channel.
  • Area 37 b) represents water(sewers) that connects to an underground water channel (the white dash lines flanking the water channel).

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: DriveThruRPG

The Old School Blue Map #125 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2523x3220. All for $2 (US).

Here's the bundle link for the tower and tower dungeon maps: DriveThruRPG

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads