• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Turning the Tables on White Wolf - Would you trade your Exalted book for 4th Edition?

Would you trade your Exalted core book for a copy of the 4e Player's Handbook?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 48.9%
  • No.

Votes: 48 51.1%

Falling Icicle

Adventurer
In case you haven't heard, in their typical, smug, elitist fashion, White Wolf is offering to let you "graduate your game" by trading in your 3.5 players handbook (which is to be destroyed) in exchange for a copy of the Exalted, 2nd edition core book. http://secure1.white-wolf.com/graduateyourgame/

My question is, would you "graduate" your game by doing the reverse, trading in your Exalted core book for a copy of D&D 4th edition player's handbook?

I sure would.

Last edited:

VictorC

Explorer
I would rid myself of Exalted for a free copy of the fourth edition Players Handbook. Well, I would had I not already given the copy that I purchased away for free. I did so because it's my opinion that the game sucks more than any of the other games I've purchased in, well, ever. Not trolling here, but seriously, I f#$%ing hate that game.

coyote6

Adventurer
Nah, I like my Exalted books.

(I mean, they're no OD&D, but still.)

Besides, if I did, the guys in my Exalted group would probably be a bit upset. :)

Khairn

First Post
Hand over my copy of a cinematic, high fantasy, heroic god-slaying adventure driven RPG for 4E? Of course ... err ... uhmmm ... :confused:

Nevermind. :heh:

Largomad

First Post
*Ponders* this has to be some kind of april joke, because is pure no sense.

I give my old player's handbook, they give me a new exalted 2nd edition ($39) , then i buy a new player's handbook ($29). Thanks for the 10 dollars guys.

In the end Wizards has sold 2 players handbook and White Wolf has gifted me one... with marketing decissions like that one can only wonder how they suvive :D.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads