• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

KenHood

First Post
//I spent a couple of days going back over the posts and collecting all the information...and then I realized there is one hell of a lot easier way to do this. And get rid of the 'dead weight' in our party. So, here goes boys!//

The first battle was a blur of bones and blood. Both Drivan and Vaunea fall to the bludgeoning blows of the Legion, but Emral and Finnian survive, marshalling their resources to deal a stunning defeat to the Legion. The crowd roars its approval, and our duo retires to the locker room to lick their wounds and prepare for the next battle.

---

XP Award...
Party Kills: 49 Legionnaires (2450 XP), 1 BONESWARM! (250 XP) -- Total is 2700 XP total, divided by 4 for 675 XP per player.
  • Emral: 675 XP for kills + 150 XP for skill challenge = 825 XP total.
  • Finnian: 675 XP for kills + 150 XP for skill challenge = 825 XP total.

//That should be sufficient to pull both of you guys up to level 3. Go ahead and set-up your character sheets.//

Now, we can start from scratch on the next round!

Resources Remaining...
(Includes items recovered from Drivan and Vaunea's bodies)
  • 14 'normal' Pills of Healing
  • 2 'Go Pills'
  • 2 'Super Pills'
  • Lens of Diogenes (x4)
  • 2 Whetstones +2
  • 1 Storm Whetstone

Next battle is "King of the Mountain"!

Divvy your resources.

weldon

Explorer
//That will work. I think Time XP & Gold awards can wait since we aren't that close to 4th level.

Should I assume that Erlai has been rezzed by the fine folks at TURTLEDOME! after round one?//

KenHood

First Post
//Yeah. It makes more sense to do it this way. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. We'd lost a lot of momentum on the last fight with everybody dropping out. By starting with a clean slate, you and Emral don't have to worry about the other characters, and we can rebuild our momentum.

I was assuming that Finnian would rez him, since it's cheaper. //

fireinthedust

Explorer
//Cool.

Emral and THE COAT! are preparing in front of a large gilded mirror. Emral pulled a magical comb out of THE COAT's pocket, one that allowed his flaming hair to puff into a flaming afro. Can ya dig it?

Alright, motha-(shutyomouth!), let's kick some skele-turkeys and win this game! I got some foxy ladies in the crowd need some Emra-lovin', and they don't care how they get it!

KenHood

First Post
A knock on the door, then a troglodyte pokes in its stinky, slimy head. It holds up one four-fingered hand and the finger of its other hand."Fiwe minwuhes. Geh weady for twash taldk."

//Extended rest over. Divvy the gear!//

fireinthedust

Explorer
Resources Remaining...
(Includes items recovered from Drivan and Vaunea's bodies)
  • 14 'normal' Pills of Healing
  • 2 'Go Pills'
  • 2 'Super Pills'
  • Lens of Diogenes (x4)
  • 2 Whetstones +2
  • 1 Storm Whetstone

I'll grab the Lens of Diogenes, 7 of the normal pills, 1 Go pill, and 1 Super Pill. That's half. I think our warrior should have the Whetstones. As such, could I grab more of the Pills? Or can I use them on my Dagger, allowing my spells to benefit?

KenHood

First Post
//I *think* that since the dagger is an implement, Emral would add the bonus to his attack and damage rolls. Judge?

But, if I recall correctly, Finnian paid out of his own pocket for the stones, so they belong to him.

What powers did you pick for your level up, so I can add them to my character creator file on Emral?//

weldon

Explorer
//I don't remember what happened with the whetstones. I'm good with sharing them so Emral can have one of the +2 whetstones or the storm whetsone. Whatever FitD wants.

Remind me to account for the 50gp for the Raise Beast Companion ritual.

I chose Disruptive Strike for my Encounter 3 power. I'll get to work updating my sheet.//

Remove ads