Two Cities of Brass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoon

Banned
Banned
Well, one City of Brass is coming from the guys which brought me Tomb of Abysthor, Rappan Athuk and Demons and Devils.

The other is coming from the guy who's brought me the Maze series.

Wonder which I'll buy :rolleyes:

Lucifer

First Post
I am buying the Necromancer Games version. They haven't failed to deliver yet. The only thing they did that I didn't really like was the Maze series.

nicodaudel

First Post
Because the City of Brass is drawn from the 1,001 Arabian Nights, anyone can publish a product about it. There's a Magic: The Gathering card based on the concept already. And as long as they're not plagiarizing someone else's copyrighted work, Necromancer is free to do what they will. No one's making anyone else buy it, of course, but there it is:(

-nicodaudel-

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Actually, I plan on getting both since each will be a little different from the other. No controversy here with me. But that might just be me.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Here's my opinion.

I havent' liked any of Rob's stuff for 3rd edition so far.

I've enjoyed many of Necromancer's products.

I think those two statements should indicate that I'm hoping that Necromancer games comes out with a fantastic sourcebook.

Hell, I hope Rob does too. It'd be nice to enjoy something he does instead of looking over work that clearly isn't following any version of the d20 rules I'm using.

Sulimo

First Post
Well, I'm definitely keen on seeing the Greyhawkish version even if the serial numbers have been filed off.

JeffB

Legend
Lucifer said:
I am buying the Necromancer Games version. They haven't failed to deliver yet. The only thing they did that I didn't really like was the Maze series.

Exactly my thoughts...

But I'm a fan of Rob, so I'll at least look at his as well (though as you, I was not impressed with the Maze series overall..it had it's moments, but they were too few)

teitan

Legend
I look forward to the D20 version. I think it could be left at that, if both are D20 then I will have both.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads