Two Cities of Brass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Autoexreginated
One more interjection here, in favor of keeping this discussion civil. I respect the opinions of all who have posted here, but the discussions between certain individuals look like it is one step above name-calling.

Let me also state that, having read Gene's links, which I thank Gene for, that we REALLY don't have enough information on either side to make definitive statements, yet. The things we DO know, from Rob's correspondence, are what he feels wronged over, and there are several notable glosses and skips in the correspondence.

That said, we REALLY don't need to see any more private correspondence from either side without the acknowledged consent of BOTH sides. That, without any reason, is unprofessional, just from virture of the fact that vital correspondence NOT posted can make what IS posted out-of-context.

So, keeping it on-topic with what Gene initially asked, do any other posters uspoken have direct feelings one way or the other as relates to their choices over this division?

JeffB

Legend
JohnRTroy said:

I will not buy City of Brass from Necromancer out of personal respect for a creator who feels wronged, unless they take the additional step of changing the name.

C'mon John..I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but you say don't "boycott" Rob's version because YOU don't care for our reasoning but it's OK for YOU to "boycott" Necro's(edit) for a reason WE don't agree with?!

I'm the LAST person to be Politically Correct, but I'm also the last person to give my hard earned money to someone whose behaviour I thought was unprofessional & childish..If he felt wronged he should have acted like an adult and a professional and sought out legal advice.

Last edited:

baseballfury

First Post
I'm sure this whole argument will become moot when Mongoose announces that its City of Brass sourcebook was written over the weekend and will be in shops next week. :D

grodog

Hero
I'm still not sure how that has any bearing on RJK, though, if that's the case Melan. Or am I forgetting some crucial details about that dispute??

Melan

Explorer
grodog: as far as I know, that lawsuit has nothing to do with Rob. However, it is possible Baraendur accidentally mixed up the two.

Oh yes make him spend a mint on a lawyer, becuse he is a little guy. How one earth can going to a lawyer, be the profesional thing.
ken

JeffB said:

I'm the LAST person to be Politically Correct, but I'm also the last person to give my hard earned money to someone whose behaviour I thought was unprofessional & childish..If he felt wronged he should have acted like an adult and a professional and sought out legal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases