Two Cities of Brass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Horacio said:
I also humbly ask the moderators to close this thread, things are getting way too personal for my tastes...

I think here we have two different ways of seeing life, moral and/or ethics. And noone of us is going to change it. My views align with Nightfall, Dragongirl and others, but I can also understand the other view. What I cannot understand or respect is the crossing of personal remarks, and everyone here will finish doing it if we let this continue...

So please, close it once forever...

No signature because it's not Iconic Jester speaking, is a tired Horacio

You know I've TRIED to see it their way..but the logic involved there is so faulty I can't see it. I mean it would be different if say this was about a city of Slitheren or perhaps a Dungeon of Death (like from FR), where such things make reference to non-OGL stuff. Or there was an existing product like Bluffside, say and Clark tried to capitalize on THAT with an adventure. But those are MUCH different than what's being discussed here. Btw thanks Horatio and I hope I haven't lost respect here for arguing my points. I know I got a little hot around the collar, but I do believe that I wasn't as venomous as I COULD have been. I hope that shows.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Turlogh said:
I fail to see how changing the name of the product changes the ethics, legalities, etc. of the matter.

Agreed Tur. But that's just something people take offense to without REALLY thinking it through. I have considered my opponent arguments and found them seriously wanting.

Turlogh said:
If RJK is offended he should buckle down and write the best damn City of Brass he can to show us all why his vision can be the only one.

And if THAT happens, I'll be the first in line to say "I'm sorry." But I don't expect it to happen if Dark Druids is any indication.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Henry posted a caution that you folks decided to ignore. Thread closed.

Incidentally, please remember that there is a "report this post to a moderator" link down at the right hand corner of every post. This is the most effective way to catch a moderator's attention.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads