3PP Release Two New Releases! The Disciple Class and Twists of Fate

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
The Rogue's Collection is back again pulling out 2 brand new releases from the collection! Buckle up and get ready for two excellent new additions for your Level Up A5E campaigns, and both come packaged with a module for Foundry VTT so you can put it to use immediately!

First off is a FREE class conversion based off Izzy's Disciple Class. Meet a martial class that utilizes the flow and ripples of the weave alongside ancient martial arts styles to fight their battles.
The Disciple - The Rogue's Collection | DriveThruRPG
The Disciple Cover_final.png

Releasing at the same time is our newest release, Twists of Fate! A supplement of 6 brand new Destinies to choose from, so you can achieve enlightenment, explore new frontiers, redeem past sins, revolutionize magic/technology, and champion people's rights! Give your players more options for their character's goals without the hassle of homebrewing it yourself. Go check it out!
Twists of Fate - The Rogue's Collection | DriveThruRPG
cover art final2.png

Additionally, make sure to keep an eye out in the near future, as a new supplement featuring up to 20 new backgrounds for A5E will be coming out of the vault in the near future! đź‘€

Last edited:

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
Who did the cover art for these?
To be transparent, we create our covers and art fills using Graphic Design (using the Krita art program) in tandem with AI tools like Stable Diffusion and DALLE3.

In case this ever changes in the future, all credits or tools used can be found on the credits page on all Rogue's Collection works, and additionally, a credit will be provided on-image to any artists we work with in the future.

Waller

Legend
All that O5E layout... and the O5E red swash on the front mimicking the D&D cover swash. I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that's not OK. And even if it was 'legally' OK it seems a bit on the nose to disguise an A5E product to look like an O5E one. Plus the interiors exactly mimic official O5E books. if you were going to mimic something, wouldn't it be an A5E book?

swashy.png

Waller

Legend
To be transparent, we create our covers and art fills using Graphic Design (using the Krita art program) in tandem with AI tools like Stable Diffusion and DALLE3.

In case this ever changes in the future, all credits or tools used can be found on the credits page on all Rogue's Collection works, and additionally, a credit will be provided on-image to any artists we work with in the future.
I'm not quite clear, but does that mean this is AI generated art or human made art touched up with AI tools?

Selganor

Adventurer
I browsed a bit over the disciple yesterday and wondered why this (obviously martial) class doesn't use the mechanism that all A5E martials (and even some "adjacent" get)... Exertion.

All the disciplines look like they could be the basis for a combat tradition (and some of the effects remind me of certain combat maneuvers).

Really "A5Eing" this class would probably be a lot of work, but it somehow would feel "wrong" to let this (nominally) "martial" class run besides an A5E martial class as they are quite different.

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
I browsed a bit over the disciple yesterday and wondered why this (obviously martial) class doesn't use the mechanism that all A5E martials (and even some "adjacent" get)... Exertion.

All the disciplines look like they could be the basis for a combat tradition (and some of the effects remind me of certain combat maneuvers).

Really "A5Eing" this class would probably be a lot of work, but it somehow would feel "wrong" to let this (nominally) "martial" class run besides an A5E martial class as they are quite different.
While it is true, it doesn't necessarily fit as a "martial" in the traditional sense. We view is much like the Savant class in a sense with their tricks. That being said, it could definitely be cool seeing some of these abilities turned into Maneuvers!
In general, with the Disciples ability to recover tempo on a dodge action, we feel that tying that to exertion would likely end with them being too powerful in general.

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
All that O5E layout... and the O5E red swash on the front mimicking the D&D cover swash. I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that's not OK. And even if it was 'legally' OK it seems a bit on the nose to disguise an A5E product to look like an O5E one. Plus the interiors exactly mimic official O5E books. if you were going to mimic something, wouldn't it be an A5E book?

View attachment 299766
All that is simply features of Homebrewery by Natural Crit which is our editor of choice at the moment, credited inside.

We have taken all necessary precautions to insure that no O5E trademark or copyright material has been used to create this.

While it is visually similar, the assets used are free to use, if anything we'd be more worried about Purple Martin! We love their cover design and definately took inspiration for the general border design and Badge placement.

Remove ads