3PP Release Two New Releases! The Disciple Class and Twists of Fate

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! An initial update has been made to Twists of Fate as well as Disciple. It may take some time, but you can expect to see a V2 of the Disciple at some point in the distant future, bringing it more into the fold with other A5E Classes.

xiphumor

Legend
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! An initial update has been made to Twists of Fate as well as Disciple. It may take some time, but you can expect to see a V2 of the Disciple at some point in the distant future, bringing it more into the fold with other A5E Classes.
Let us know if you want some feedback on the next draft! :)

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Let me know once you finish with that V2 version of the Disciple class. I try to support the new classes of other A5E creators (assuming they're okay with me doing so) in my various offerings.

I also second PJ's statement on AI art. There's a bunch of good, inexpensive stock art out there. I've even got the best sources I've pulled from myself cataloged in this blog post.

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
Let me know once you finish with that V2 version of the Disciple class. I try to support the new classes of other A5E creators (assuming they're okay with me doing so) in my various offerings.

I also second PJ's statement on AI art. There's a bunch of good, inexpensive stock art out there. I've even got the best sources I've pulled from myself cataloged in this blog post.
Will definitely keep you posted! We're very happy with others using and supporting all our content. As for cover art, expect little to no AI art in the future, as we've decided to focus more on short, quality rules and additions, leveraging our graphic design experience for our covers instead for the future.

Remove ads