• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two Openings in long running 3.5 PBeM

LondonReign

First Post
Glen Gildor Adventures, running since February 2001, is looking to add two new players. I am looking for mature, strong role-players with solid writer skills.

We have four PCs currently and I am looking to add two more than would join shortly as a team. The two new PCs will be pursing the same goal as the rest of the party, but would have access to different rumors and knowledge that the existing PCs do not, giving the two groups an obvious reason to join together. It would be up to the two new players, once given the background information, to work together to determine the backstory.

The Game: This is a homebrew campaign running 3.5 rules, though we are less focused on rules and more on role-playing. Posting pace is 2-3 times per week. The characters are currently embarked on a mission aiding the village of Glen Gildor, trying to determine how a ghost-riddled forest, tainted mushrooms, toxic jackals, and a drought plagued land fit together.

The two new players will join in as 7th level characters. In terms of planning potential classes, the existing party is as follows:

Fighter 4/Rogue 4 with two henchmen (Ftr2/Bar 2 and War1/Adp2)
Cleric 7
Ranger 6/Black Hunter 1
Half-fey Warlock 5 (+2 EL)

There is also a Wizard 7 orphaned PC that will be leaving the group shortly

What I need from you: A strong commitment to a long-term game and a mature outlook. If you might be interested, please send me the following: an e-mail with some background about yourself, a short writing sample, and (if you would like to use your own character) a concept for your character.

The game can be found at GlenGildor : Glen Gildor Adventures

Arkhandus

First Post
It's a Yahoo! Group. If you follow the link, you should find the group's e-mail address there, and e-mails sent to that address are sent/displayed to everyone who's joined that Yahoo! Group. It requires a Yahoo! e-mail account I think, though, to join a Yahoo! Group (though it's free, so no big deal). Also, though, there should be a list of group members somewhere at that link's page, where the e-mail address of the DM should be visible, I think.

Just mentioning. I'm not sure I'd really be interested right now, but I'm in a few Yahoo! Groups so I know how they work.

Remove ads