• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two paladins

FrozenChrono

First Post
I'm going to be starting a new campaign soon and am curious what people think of our party build. Right now the party looks like this;

Dwarf, Paladin Str focused Two handed(me)
Halfling, Paladin Cha focused Protecting
Eladrian, Wizard
Probably a ranger

The ranger hasn't commited to a class or race yet, and I don't know what the Wizard is going to focus on

The plan right now is to have the Halfling tank. With a heavy sheild, second chance, and taking Lost in the crowd we figure she'll be a superb tank and she or I can heal her.

I can backup tank to take some pressure off her and with my high dwarf wis and con I'll get more lay on hands uses per day and extra healing surges . I was also thinking about multiclassing warlord, then PPing Knight commander for the +2 to adjacent allies and decent damage abilities.

Obviously I'm going to focus on healing abilities when I can but does anyone have suggestions for ways I can improve the team effectivness?

An orb wiz should have high wis and maybe the ranger as well so they could multiclass cleric too......heck you could have a whole holy party Shtick goin on:)

Remove ads