• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UaVS] The Silver Door IC

Serpenteye

First Post
Nurthrak looks at the wounded Half-Ogre and grins, hoping that his death will be painful and irreversible. He has served his purpose, now he's expendable
A flash of movement ahead of him reveals a hidden opponent, without hesitation he closes the distance and attempts a grapple. A living toy is so much more fun.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Nurthrak moves forward, but his foot slips on some fallen masonry from the ceiling, alerting the Sniper. The Troll moves quickly forward, though he is now seen and tries to lay claws upon the foe, but fails to do so.
His opponant is a form cowled in dark robes and wrappings, the face obscurred by a silver mask. He is armed with a double-sword, a weapon seen in the hands of some Drow, though not a common one.facing Nurthrak, the figure prepares to fight...

Slicing and spinning the double bladed weapon in a blinding blur, the Drow cuts the Troll in numerous places, the chest,leg and twice in the arms < 4 hits for 56 HP of damage...now at -2 > As Nurthrak slips to the floor, he hears a ringing laugh and sees the Drow sprint over him and back along the wall towards the Priestess...

OoC:Ouch...good thing you regenerate :D At least you made your saves against the Poison...

Jikull, barely able to keep his feet,manages to hit the Shadowy figure once <13HP>.

Wesellu is up, an adversary Wizard floating above, laughing...<The Cessuli Wizard levitates, as stated before.Wesellu has not seen the Drow that just dropped Nurthrak...The foot slipping was just a move silently, and for color.>

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Well, that's certainly ironic. ;)

Nurthrak falls, a look of astonished rage frozen on his face. As he drifts away into darkness a hoarse whisper pass trough his teeth, "I cannot be destroyed..."

Last edited:

Caliber

Explorer
Wesellu barely notices as the troll falls to the ground.

Calling forth his energies he throws a similar Fireball right back towards the floating Wizard, hoping to cook him alive. Moving back, he spreads away from Enraela and Gentaria as he does so.

No use making myself a MORE attractive target ...

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Grolvus moves around, trying to flank the shadowy figure Jikull is having trouble with, but careful not to come within reach of the flamberge.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Wesellu hurls his Fireball at the Cesulli Wizard, seeing that with satisfaction that he has penetrated the inferior Mage's Resistance.
<20HP, SR failed, made save for half, 10HP>.
The Wizard is singed, though alive, looking at Wesellu with undisguised hatred...

Arngen is up...

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: I believe I didn't drink that potion last round

IC: Arngen drinks down his potion, shivering slightly as the magic runs through him and mingles with the burning caused by the poison. He then starts quietly moving along the wall towards the Silver Door.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:I'll let you have drank the Potion, what was it exactly? That would give you
an action this round as well.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: That would be a
potion of dexterity
. And then sneaking further along the wall, drawing the handcrossbow at the same time.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Gotcha, as far as Arngen goes...Potion of Dexterity used.Just let me know which space you want to end up in...

IC:Arngen moves further, his cloak and natural skill hiding him against the Walls, searching for a target...

Above, the Cessulli Mage sneers down at Wesellu, then twitches and blanches as his face goes through a spasm. Wesellu is sure that someone else controls the Wizard, though either way he is a sworn Enemy.

The Wizard yells 'You like Fire, Ferach Cur!?! Then have it!!!, hurling a Scorching ray down at Wesellu. The Bolt catches him <Beat SR, made your ref save however), though for lesser damage 8HP after Save>...

Enraela, Hellfire in her eyes, looks skywards and casts Summon Monster III, a radiant and brightly plumed Hippogryph appearing and attacking the Wizard, though it's eyes go wild with hate as it gazes upon Enraela for a brief second <5HP>.
The Priestess laughed with genuine amusement as the Celestial Hippogryph did Lolth's work, assured that it would die ere it could exact any revenge upon her for summoning it here.

Gentaria is up...

Last edited:

Remove ads