• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UaVS] The Silver Door IC

Serpenteye

First Post
Uriel said:
OoC:DAMMIT...I messed up and unfrtunately, nobody else spotted it...
< Cured of all disease,sickness. 12 temporary HPs each,+1 morale bonus on all attacks, Immunity to fear for 12 hours>. The Hero's Feast...12 Temp HPs. Nurthrak wouldn't have been dropped below 0...Frak.

Ok, we'll say that he was...er...Serpenteye, I think I have something else for you to fret about anyways...You have an action on round two and we'll give you one now on round three as well. Only Nurthrak sees this on Round two.
I assume that you will want to use some form of healing (if you have it) on round two (you will, trust me).

IC: Nurthrak looks up, pain from his wounds more thanhe had born in recent memory,that Drow would pay dearly. His moody reverie was interrupted by something moving on the ceiling, a massive shape cloaked in Darkness...

ooc: It's ok, now that you've corrected it there's no harm done. Did you include the +1 morale bonus on my grapple attempt? I assume that makes no difference.

-
Round 2:
Nurthrak curses quietly to himself, he used to take a perverse pride in his ability to murder lesser beings, but clearly he had met his equal under that silver mask. He shakes his head to clear away the daze and digs in the pockets of his belt for a healing potion. Perhaps, he thinks with a certain degree of smugness, this serves my purposes well. Things would get very interesting if the mysterious warrior managed to kill the priestesses and we have yet to see what that cloaked being is capable of. Nurthrak finishes the potion (Cure light wounds 1d8+1) and makes his way into partial cover behind a pillar.

Round 3:
Nurthrak curses again, the situation had changed considerably in the last few seconds. Only one of their enemies were still alive, except for that mysterious shadow. With a snarl of rage he charges the double-sword wielder, he had a reputation to uphold, after all, and a revenge to execute. After he has made his attack on the drow he barks out a warning "There's one more by the ceiling!"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC: Nurthrak healed 9HP.

Round three: Nurthrak Charges the back of the Masked Drow, clawing him <11HP>. Now Flanked, he is in for a world of hurt.

Gentaria Charges, stabbing the Masked-Figure with her blade <7HP>.

Brogark isa whirl of blows, though only one manages to hit <13HP>, th masked-Figure shows no sign of dropping yet...

Grolvus is up...

Festy_Dog

First Post
Grolvus charges towards the surrounded drow if he's not too far away, otherwise he simply moves towards them in order to charge the next round.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Grolvus makes his way towards the embattled Drow, though it will take some time yet to reach him.
<You could get close enough to Charge or make an attack next round, say 20' away sound like a good stopping point?>

Jikull, likewise moves towards the Drow, trailing blood as he does, his Rage still burning deep inside.

The Masked Drow spins and whirls amongst his foes,hitting Brogark once <41HP on a Crit including Ki Critical, he is a Weapon-Master, btw>,then Gentaria <Crit, Critical as above for 20 HP damage>, then Nurthrak <18HP> and lastly Brogark again <12HP>.

OoC:Nurthrak at 1 HP, Gentaria down 20HP, Brogark has taken 73 HP....but is still doggedly on his feet.

Wesellu is up, the only visible targe is the Drow slicing away amongst his Companions.

Wait...Wesellu sees something Massive above on the ceiling, a Deeper Darkness against the dark of the Chamber, uncoiling and descending...

A massive Spear shoots downwards, skewering Jikull <25 HP> and then ripping back out of his body as a Huge form hits the floor of the Chamber, cracking the already damaged tiles...

Standing over 15 feet tall and wreathed in ribbons of darkness, the Fiend bears a fang-filled maw and massive horns that extend another four feet from it's head. Huge wings, black with purple veins pulsating throughout beat at the air, sending it's musky and fetid stench your way, even as it's Laugh rips throughout your very Souls...

Serpenteye

First Post
Nurthrak sneers at the masked drow "Fool, your attacks are wasted on me, prepare to die."

ooc: full attack at 10" distance.

--

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Nurthrak, despite the massive form that had landed not 40 feet behind him, concentrated still upon the Masked Drow, hitting him with both clawed hands and, lifting him up and out of the melee, literally tears him asunder, blood and viscera spraying his companions...

Enraela stands near, a Scroll in hand...reading it, she invokes Cure Moderate Wounds,Mass on her Companions, healing them all < 27HP healed to all PCs>.

The Hippogryph, sensing the Fiend, Charges it and Smiting it.
It's attack fails . however, though it does present a distraction for the thing, however small...

Gentaria is up...

I will post a new map very soon.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Nurthrak laughs in triumph and turns towards the fiend. He speaks in an amicable enough voice with but an unmistakable threatening undertone. "Cousin, you are clearly outmatched here. You would do well to flee, or surrender."

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The Fiend looks down upon the puny Half-Fiend and laughs, a full-throated sound that reverberates about the Chamber.
'You are no Cousin of mine, you spawn of a Lemure. Less than a Lemure, even....and I, a Malebranche...' it says haughtilly.

Last edited:

Caliber

Explorer
As the Fiend falls forth from the ceiling, Weselllu curses his choice of spells for the day. But there is no changing what is done.

Reaching down he pulls for his Wand of Minor Acid Orb, and uttering the command word, lets the Orbs fly towards the beast as he back away from it.

"Foul creature, you will NOT stand before me!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads