• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UaVS] The Silver Door IC

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Everyone elae please post, I will auto-play gentaria if Jemal hasn't posted by the time that I wake in the morning.

Serpenteye

First Post
Powerless he's drifting through an ocean of swirling, chunky liquid. The sweet, fresh blood of children mixing with acrid dead effluvia and mucus of fiends and abominations. Thin veils of skin and membranes cling to his armour, clump together trying to bind him and cocoon him in their cloying embrace. All strength has drained from his muscles and he can do nothing. A trickle of unliving juices force their way trough his clenched teeth, stinging his tongue with their taste, and pushing deeper past his last lines of defense into his lungs. When he finally opens his mouth to scream the trickle becomes a torrent and no sound issues forth. There is no sound, other than the steady pounding of a heart somewhere in the distance.

ooc: Nurthrak spends the next 2 rounds regenerating, dreaming the dreams of insanity. ;)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Ending his move behind a column (E3), Arngen loads his handcrossbow with a bolt covered with spider venow of his own.
He comes half out from the cover of the column, firing the bolt at his closest enemy (the one at D3)

Caliber

Explorer
OOC: I'm not sure which enemies Wesellu is aware of and which he isn't. He can see the Wizard obviously ... any others? Anyway ...

IC: Enraged at the Wizard's attack, Wesellu fires off a trio of Magic Missles at the floating mage. As Enraela's Hippogriff appears, he smiles grimly, knowing the enemy Wizard's time is soon up.

Scanning about the room, he searches for his more meatier companions, trying to see how the battle fares else where ...

Jemal

Adventurer
Gentaria smiles wickedly and calls for the favour of Lolth (Divine Favour) as she steps forward (10'), putting herself between the figure with the double-sword and her sister. Drawing her own weapons as she moves, she waits for the figure to approach to its doom.

(You said the figure that just felled Nurthak was heading towards the preistess's so I assumed I could see him coming.)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
(You said the figure that just felled Nurthak was heading towards the preistess's so I assumed I could see him coming.)[/QUOTE]

OoC: Wesellu can see the Mage, but not the figure skirting the Wall.
Both Brogark and Gentaria spot the figure, Gentaria moving to Q-12 sound OK?.
Figure in M-19 or thereabouts.

IC: Gentaria casts Divine might, feeling Lolth's Power infuse her being.

Brogark snarls and Charges the figure,the Captain of Ferach's Voursiddi (Mercinary regiments) wishing to test his steel against this Cessulli.Brogark's Waraxe slams into the masked Drow, stopping it's movement towards his Mistress.
<Max damage, 21HP...Hehe, he has Drow as a Chosen Foe...er, Shh!>

Round Three
<Nurthrak Regenerates 1 HP>
OoC:Grolvus is up...I assume he attacks the Drow facing him and Jikull?

IC:Grolvus moves around the half-Ogre and the Drow, attacking from the rear moves around,striking like a Scorpion,hitting him once < 27HP total, including frost and Sneak>. The Drow staggers forward, and is then hit full force by Jikull's massive blade < 23HP>. He falls to the ground, a crumpled mass...

The Double-Sword wielder strikes at Brogark, four blows, the first hitting < 13HP>, though the Hobgoblin succeeds in deflecting the rest < Wow, I rolled a 16,a 2,a 2 and a 3>.

Wesellu casts a Magic Missile at the embattled Wizard, hitting him unerringly three times <12HP>.

Arngen is up...

<The only visible targets are the levitating Drow (about 60' from him) and the Drow fighting Brogark in M-19>.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Since Enraela has shown that she can take care of herself, in more than one way, and there are no visible threats to him, Arngen eases against the column and gulps down an antitoxin to help him fight the poison running through his veins.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Arngen drinks his Antitoxin, hoping that it will do the trick when the time came again for the Venom to attack his system.

The Cessulli Wizard, beset with the Hippogryph, must turn his attentin to it instead of the Enemies below.
Despite his attempts at getting a spell off, the combination of Wesellu's spell and the Hippogryph's assault was too much for his mind to fathom through, ad his spell fails on his lips...

Enraela laughs as she sends a Poisoned Bolt skywards <1 HP, but the Poison takes effect...Wizard loses 2 Con.>
The Hippogryph strikes with claw and bite <8HP total...low rolls>.The last bite removes the Wizard's head from his shoulders, blood spraying down below....then the Hippogryph turns a baleful Celestial eye to those on the ground...

Enraela frowns a bit and says 'Well, such things are fraught with peril, i suppose....

Gentaria is up...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:DAMMIT...I messed up and unfrtunately, nobody else spotted it...
< Cured of all disease,sickness. 12 temporary HPs each,+1 morale bonus on all attacks, Immunity to fear for 12 hours>. The Hero's Feast...12 Temp HPs. Nurthrak wouldn't have been dropped below 0...Frak.

Ok, we'll say that he was...er...Serpenteye, I think I have something else for you to fret about anyways...You have an action on round two and we'll give you one now on round three as well. Only Nurthrak sees this on Round two.
I assume that you will want to use some form of healing (if you have it) on round two (you will, trust me).

IC: Nurthrak looks up, pain from his wounds more thanhe had born in recent memory,that Drow would pay dearly. His moody reverie was interrupted by something moving on the ceiling, a massive shape cloaked in Darkness...

Jemal

Adventurer
Gentaria chuckles to herself as she feels the power of Lolth course through her, and charges at the drow on the ground.

Remove ads