D&D 4E UK 4E Launch Event at The London Dungeon

Chris_Nightwing

First Post
Trolls said:
No, stick to Cambridge! The more the merrier, as they say.
At least, it'd save a train fare.

Hmm...there's nothing on the Inner Sanctum website yet, but the calendar only goes up to May.

Well if they do something on the 7th.. then I can do both :D

Pinotage

Explorer
Chris_Nightwing said:
Rumour has it there's something happening here in Cambridge - since we apparently have a FLGS now.

There's a new FLGS in Cambridge? Where is it and what's it called? Some of the older ones died away some years ago and I haven't heard of anything new since.

Pinotage

Chris_Nightwing

First Post
Pinotage said:
There's a new FLGS in Cambridge? Where is it and what's it called? Some of the older ones died away some years ago and I haven't heard of anything new since.

Pinotage

"Inner Sanctum Collectibles" - they were pimped out across various university society mailing lists. Website at http://www.innersanctumcollectibles.com/ . The store is near the cinema/bowling alley in the depths of the south of town and they purport to have proper FLGS events/evenings. I haven't actually been there yet!

Also, there's a load of us in Cambridge it would seem! I may have met some of you *eyes suspiciously* :p

Pinotage

Explorer
Chris_Nightwing said:
"Inner Sanctum Collectibles" - they were pimped out across various university society mailing lists. Website at http://www.innersanctumcollectibles.com/ . The store is near the cinema/bowling alley in the depths of the south of town and they purport to have proper FLGS events/evenings. I haven't actually been there yet!

Also, there's a load of us in Cambridge it would seem! I may have met some of you *eyes suspiciously* :p

Thanks! I'll take a look next time I'm in the area. I'm not in Cambridge, but was during my Uni days, but it's the closest place that's likely to have a FLGS.

Pinotage

OakwoodDM

First Post
I haven't been to any of their evenings, but they truly are an *F* LGS. I'll be there on the 7th, so I may meet some of you multitude of Cambridge gamers then!

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
Chris_Nightwing said:
Well if they do something on the 7th.. then I can do both :D

This is one of the nice side effects of holding the launch event on Friday evening--it doesn't compete with other shops' WWDDGD events, if people want to do both!

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
Mike hooked me up with an invite last year to the Open Game Day at The Dungeon (Nov 3), so hopefully he'll hook me up again (just emailed him and will call when not at work).

I live in Clapham North, so I could practically walk there.

P.S. I was the guy who cornered David Noonan for the best part of an hour.

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
CharlesRyan said:
Which one?

The one without a beard, ponytail, weight problem, and not hygienically challenged.

Before everyone got knee-deep in role-playing. And this guy kept bothering us by talking about feeble-minding people and what have you.

Ask David, I made the comment about Al-Qadim napkins.

Last edited:

Remove ads