• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ULTIMATE Chicago Games Day Story Hour

buzz

Adventurer
Dude!

Joshua Dyal said:
I may have gotten a name or two wrong. If so, one of the guys who played our game can correct me, I'm sure.

...and Rex even tries to leap over the guard-rail to catch him on the next level. He misses and slams flat against the concrete stairs.

Rex asked me to pass on the following message:

"Dude! It was totally Mark who leapt over the guard rail, not me. At least I think so... I went to a bitchin' kegger at Phi Kappa later that day, so I might be a bit foggy.

Dude!"

That is all.

Ah, I think you're right. Also, Hank was shadowlight's character in the afternoon game, not the morning game, but I still can't remember what it was in this game, so I'm just running with it.
chuckle.gif

OK, sorry I've been a little slow in getting the second story posted. But aren't there any other stories? I know there were plenty other games!

I should be able to do my next one tomorrow -- looks like another slow day at work ahead of me! :) Today, however -- ugh!

Remove ads