• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ultimate why 4E Roxxors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Egasm

First Post
10. The super awesome artwork, how can you beat this stuff which clearly belongs in the Guggenhiem. It is the pinnacle of fantasy art, just look at the Drgonborn on the PHB cover and drool!

9. The greatest DMG evar my only regret is that they couldn't cut it down to 50 pages, oh well maybe next edition. All that brand new never before seen advice in one tidy little package. I especially love the new prime rule of 4E which supcedes all others. If it doesn't look right or make sense just squint your eyes long enough and it will start to look better and make more sense.

8. The coolest MM yet I love eating up page count with 5 version of the same monster woot. Maybe next edition we can get each MM to be dedicated to a single monster.

7. Dragonborn, they gave us dragon people with boobs, whats not to love?

6. Tieflings, because why should elves get all the subrace love, now we have a subrace of demon tainted humans wooty hoooo!

5. Warlords, because what could be better than getting healing from across the room by what this guy says. It reminds of how when i'm listening to the state of the union address I can see little nicks and cuts on my arm healing.

4. Mr. Wizard, say hello to my little friend the nerf bat /WACK!

3. Swinging a melee weapon now gives you kewl powers, like blasting a hole through armor which is amazingly unaffected after the fact.

2. 4E is the ultimate Role Playing Game because it says role playing game on the cover.

1. Because now I can play DnD without thinking. In fact thinking is bad for 4E, the less you do themore sense it makes and the more fun you have. Maybe if shoot enough heroin 4E can go down as the greatest gaming experience evar!!! Feel free to substitue blunt force trauma to head in place of expensive drugs a concussion will also make 4E seem super awesome!

Andor

First Post
1. Because now I can play DnD without thinking. In fact thinking is bad for 4E, the less you do themore sense it makes and the more fun you have. Maybe if shoot enough heroin 4E can go down as the greatest gaming experience evar!!! Feel free to substitue blunt force trauma to head in place of expensive drugs a concussion will also make 4E seem super awesome!

So that's what I've been doing wrong! Cool, now I know how to play 4e and have fun at the same time. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads