Unable to register at Birthright.net...

Ankh Pilgrim

First Post
I'm not sure where else to ask for advice, for reasons explained below- hopefully some Birthright.net regulars also come here.

I've recently become interested in the Birthright setting, and would love to register at Birthright.net to get a closer look, but unfortunately the image verification intended to prove I'm a real human trying to register is screwed up. I cannot even send a message to the site administrator, because it's done through a form that also requires image verification. So I cannot seem to even let them know that I'd like to join them, or that I'm having trouble.

Are any of you folks Birthright regulars, and able to help connect me to the site admin there?

Thanks,

Ankh

CountPopeula

First Post
Having never been there, I just now went and checked, and it worked fine for me. Try again, and if it still doesn't work, then there's an issue with your browser. Try a different browser, or try upgrading to the most current version of the one you have.

Ankh Pilgrim

First Post
Hmm, I'm not sure the browser is the problem, both Explorer and Firefox have this problem- I should have clarified that there seems to be two steps of image verification. The first seems to work, (identify the image of Bart Simpson, or a seal, etc) but try to actually register and the line

Image Verification
Invalid public key. Make sure you copy and pasted it correctly.

halts further progress.

I've sent an email to the "webmaster", hopefully that will work.

phindar

First Post
If it makes you feel any better (and I can't imagine it would), I tried to register there last night and had the same problem.

CountPopeula

First Post
Ahh, I only checked the first step, see, now I feel like a schmuck. Yeah, someone should probably tell the site administrator it's not working.

Calivan Mol

First Post
Ya, someone should so smack them upside the head and yell "WAKE UP".

:(

I've been logged out of the site for a good week and still trying to get in. Grr

Remove ads