Unconverted Al-Qadim creatures

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
And here are my suggestions (read: guesses) for the rest of the creatures on the list:

Giant, Island - Giant
Giant, Ogre - Giant
Roc, Zakharan - Animal
Al-Jahar - Humanoid? Monstrous Humanoid? Aberration?
Cat, Winged - Animal
Crypt Servant - Undead
Ogre, Zakharan - Giant
Parasite, Bloodring - Vermin
Parasite, Goldbug - Vermin
Parasite, Wizard Lice - Vermin
Parasite, Vilirij - Vermin
Pasari-Niml - Aberration?
Singing Tree - Plant
Talking Bird - Magical Beast?
Tatalla - Monstrous Humanoid?
Sartani - Aberration?
Ogrima - Giant?
Coelenite - Animal? Vermin? Swarm?
Cobra, Giant - Animal
Greyhound, Saluqi - Animal
Segarran - Monstrous Humanoid?
Serpent, Herald - Magical Beast?
Serpent, Teak - Animal?
Addazahr (Backbiter) - Vermin
Amiq Rasol - Undead
Firethorn (Sea Rose) - Plant
Ghul-kin, Soultaker - Undead
Ghul-kin, Witherer - Undead
Sea Wyrm - Dragon
Vizier's Turban - Aberration? Magical Beast?
Ghul, Lesser - Undead

talinthalas

First Post
Echohawk,

I am unable to find some of the al-Qadim monster that you say have been converted the Maskhi for example is there a place where all of these are located? I also have conversion for the Silat done if you would like that.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
talinthalas said:
Echohawk,

I am unable to find some of the al-Qadim monster that you say have been converted the Maskhi for example is there a place where all of these are located? I also have conversion for the Silat done if you would like that.
I think Maskhi is unconverted, actually, which is why it's in this list...

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
talinthalas said:
As freyar pointed out, the Maskhi is on the list because it hasn't been converted anywhere yet (as far as I know). If you are looking for an easy way to track down the creatures that have been converted, you might want to try my complete index of D&D creatures (end of shameless plug!).

As far as the Silat goes, it would be great to cross that one off the list. Is it available anywhere on the web yet? If so, I'll add it to my index and remove it from the unconverted list.

talinthalas

First Post
The Silat isn't posted anywhere on the web yet. I will post it here soon so that everyone can look at it. I now see some monsters that I didn't see on your list at the top of the page (anything that is not converted from City of Delights for example) although they are mentioned in the figure out the type bit.

talinthalas

First Post
Here is what I have for the Silat let me know what you think

SILATS
Large Monstrous Humanoid (Shapeshifter)

Hit Dice: 7d8+21 (52hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 40 ft
AC: 17 (-1 size, +0 dex, +8 natural)
Attacks: 2 Claws +10; Bite +5
Damage: 2 Claws 1d4+4; Bite 2d4+4
Face/Reach: 10 ft by 10 ft/ 15 ft
Special Attacks: Polymorph Self
Special Qualities: DR 5/Iron, Regeneration 5, Immunity to Poison, Immunity to Mind Influencing Effects, Darkvision 60 ft.
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +8
Abilities: Str 19, Dex 10, Con 17, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 15
Skills: Bluff +10, Gather Information +8, Intimidate +8, Listen +7, Spot +7
Feats: Heat Endurance, Persuasive, Sandskimmer
Climate/Terrain: Any land
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 11
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Any Chaotic
Advancement: By character class

Last edited:

talinthalas

First Post
I was looking at the list of unconverted monsters and noticed that the creatures from Corsairs of the Great Sea are not listed, but I can't seem to find where they have been converted. I believe they all also appeared in an MCA, would they be listed there instead?

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Yes, for the unconverted creature lists, the most recent source determines which list a critter ends up on. So all the creatures from Corsairs of the Great Sea are listed under the Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume Two on this list.

There's a Pocket Reference for all Al-Qadim creatures here, which might be helpful if you are hunting specifically for monsters from that setting.

Remove ads