Unconverted Dragon magazine creatures

Shade

Monster Junkie
We've finished the following:

• Dragon #47: Sugo - Aberration
  • Dragon #79: Gremlin, Type I - Fey; Gremlin, Type II - Fey
  • Pitcher Plant, Giant - Plant
  • Dragon #94: Hurgeon - Monstrous Humanoid; Rekeihs - Plant; Rummele - Magical Beast
  • Dragon #101: Pilfer Vine - Plant;
  • Dragon #116: Weed Giant - Plant
  • Dragon #167: Giant Bladderwort - Plant; Bloodflower - Plant; Giant Butterwort - Plant; Clubthorn - Plant; Helborn - Plant; Sword Grass - Plant; Giant Waterwheel Plant - Plant

We determined the following not worthy of conversion:
  • Dragon #133: Pectineria - Vermin; Terebella - Vermin

Shade

Monster Junkie
Weresloth - Template;

This one is finished, but not uploaded yet.

Dragon #59: Demonic Knight of Doom - Template;

We rolled this into the Fiend Knight template.

Dragon #102: Dog, Feral - Animal; Cave Hyena - Animal;

We decided the feral dog wasn't unique enough for conversion. The cave hyena is finished, but not uploaded.

Dragon #111: Globigerina - Vermin

Interesting. We finished this one, but it never made it to Homebrews. I've now added it.

Tyerkow - Undead;

As you noted in the Current Conversions thread, I never uploaded this to the CC. It is here.

Dragon #137: Hart - Animal; Sloth, Ground - Animal

I can't find the thread at the moment, but I seem to remember determining the hart didn't differ enough from the deer, stag, or elk to justify it's own conversion.

The ground sloth is here.

Dragon #167: Camel, Giant - Animal

The giant camel is here.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
The weresloth and the cave hyena I'll remove once they show up on the "Finished and Awaiting Upload to CC" section of the Current Conversion Requests thread. That's usually what I keep an eye on to know when a conversion is finished. (And neither the weresloth or cave hyena is listed there yet -- should they be?)

All of the other corrections have been done, and the overall stats on unconverted created updated (now sitting at 453).

Shade

Monster Junkie
The weresloth and the cave hyena I'll remove once they show up on the "Finished and Awaiting Upload to CC" section of the Current Conversion Requests thread. That's usually what I keep an eye on to know when a conversion is finished. (And neither the weresloth or cave hyena is listed there yet -- should they be?).

Oops. I've now fixed that list. Thanks!

Nookie

Explorer
Dragon issue 46 From the Adventure called The Temple of Poseidon

Ythog-Nthtei
Weird slug centuar Lovecraftian dimigod (Pg 43)

Devil Wyrms (Page 44)

Strange Golem like constructs with psychic blasts. (p46)

Shade

Monster Junkie
Dragon issue 46 From the Adventure called The Temple of Poseidon

Ythog-Nthtei
Weird slug centuar Lovecraftian dimigod (Pg 43)

Devil Wyrms (Page 44)

Strange Golem like constructs with psychic blasts. (p46)

Thanks Nookie! We've recently converted the last two, and the former is on my "to do" list.

Cleon

Legend
Thanks Nookie! We've recently converted the last two, and the former is on my "to do" list.

I'm thinking we could come up with something interesting* for Ythog-Nthtei.

* "interesting" in the sense of "your PCs will die horribly", of course. :devil:

Nookie

Explorer
Ohh ok im glad you got them. i thought you spaced them out last time i mentioned them, Sense i couldnt find them in the dragon index. :)

Remove ads