• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.

5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

TallIan

Explorer
Those last few posts confused me, then I had a look and saw that you'd run a fair bit IC, which confused me even more. I had to look through some older OOC posts and saw that I had pulled out of the game before it started.

I had unsubscribed from the thread but it looks like tapatalk decided I should be subscribed again when tglassy posted #335.

If you have room, I'd like to hop in.

tglassy

Explorer
I've only heard from two of the original party, so here's a shout-out to everyone to get their attention.
[MENTION=70207]riversong[/MENTION] - Hasn't been on for over a year, so don't really expect a response
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10230]Vlad[/MENTION]thedestroyer
[MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]

For [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6974222]Skol[/MENTION], who both showed interest, I usually don't like having more than five players. Neurotic replaced River Song, who hasn't been on for over a year. I might be ok with going up to six, but let's see if any of the others want to come back first.

tglassy

Explorer
He’d drawn a card, twice, that lowered his Int to nearly nothing, then got a legendary sword, which I said could be his intelligence.

If you want the sword to simply grant him his Int back while it is in his possession, I would be ok with that. It just has to be in his possession. If he loses it or has it taken, he loses his Int.

Neurotic

Adventurer
I already shouted out, ready to continue... But I think I need leveling?! There was some discussion about powers?

TallIan

Explorer
Thanks, though it looks like you have most of your players back.

Shayuri is posting in one of my games so I suspect will answer at some point. Let me know, I'll need to put the mechanics together but I'm still up for my original character that I posted here.

gargoyleking

Explorer
Okay, so planning for my 2nd level of wizard, I'm wondering one thing.

Will my wizard specialty affect all spells of that school, even if they're from another class?

(Edit: Divination, for instance would be worth working up to lv 6 for the ability to regenerate used spell slots.)

Last edited:

tglassy

Explorer
Cool beans.

Looking it over, it seems that y’all need to decide where you’re going and what you’re doing. A Tiny Hit has been set up. Once you’ve decided where you’re going, I can update it.

Neurotic

Adventurer
If I remember correctly, we'd decided to search out a source of food for the city in the forest.
Yes. And there was some mention of ONE ship returning back, but somebody said we need to collect everything we can - and the captain needs time to repair the ships

Working on leveling my character. I also forgot about the companion that appeared. I will need to create him. Working on that now. You siad the fighter had to be the same race as me, but can he be a different subtype of genasi or does he have to be an earth genasi?

Advertisement