D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

tglassy

Adventurer
I’ll have to go back to see how long you were supposed to be at sea. I feel it was less than a day. It should be around noon, right now. I know, a whole year and only a few hours have passed. Such is play by post.

If I’m not mistaken, the ship was going to dock at a cove, and you’d all go on to the forests. I’m not going to say one way or the other what the safest route is, so that’s up to y’all. I will say that I did a random roll for this encounter and y’all rolled a 1, which is why it was so bad. But I wouldn’t expect anything huge fit the rest of the trip. Probably.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
We might have to spend a night at anchor then. Galahad is down to maybe 1 2nd level spell and 2-3 1st levels. He could use his healers kit if needed, but I was hoping to save it for an intense dungeon.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I need only short rest to 'refuel', so I'm good to go.

Rolling for the captain (IC post once I get to the computer in the evening)
[roll0] :) Crit!
I told you he will only take the ship :p

Everyone, do we need more damage? I get new invocation. At first I meant to take Eldritch Sight... But detect magic is a ritual, si it can be cast 'at will'. Others are interesting, but, you know, damage :)

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
It's up to you, though as you say Detect Magic is not hard to come by. The invocation lets you use it tactically, without the 10 minute casting time, but other than that...

Neurotic

Well, any advice on other invocations? Dark Sight is nice, but already have darkvision. Others are powerful, but once a day (and mostly with saves)...I will re-read everything, damage can always be default fallback :)

Neurotic

[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], there is an invocation Eyes of the Runekeeper which says: You can read all writing. You can comprehend any written word or symbol, should it hold any linguistic meaning

Would this enable me to read encrypted text? The Word result from encryption May be incomprehensible without the key, but it holds some meaning...

It fits thematically, but if it only reads clear text...there is a ritual for that

Remove ads