• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unpopular opinions go here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkonDuty

he/him
I played Blood Bowl back in the day. 2ed version IIRC. Like all Warhammer skirmish/battle games it suffers a bit from being too basic and rather unbalanced.

We did the league play thing and that was turning out fun. But we had to end it for various life reasons. So I never did see the end result of my Skaven team getting chewed up and spat out each game.

MGibster

Legend
I want REAL fantasy football. With elves, orcs, giants, spellcasters, etc.! Otherwise, it’s false advertising (to me).
I am here to make your wish come true.

IMG_1961.jpeg

Aldarc

Legend
I’ll give you the first one, but I’m 50/50 on the second. SAVORY German baking is some of the best I’ve ever had, and is part of my test menu when evaluating German restaurants & bakeries. (Baguettes & croissants are up there, too.)

They’re sweet baked goods, OTOH, I avoid. ESPECIALLY if given the choice between the Austrian and German versions of a given cake or pastry. It’s as if Germany exports 1/3rd of their sugar across the border, much to the delight of Austrian kiddies.
Its always possible I'm not separating the two apart sufficiently in my mind.
Agreed. And many pastries have Austrian origins. Croissants? First created by an Austrian baker in France. "Danishes?" Created by an Austrian pastry chef in Denmark. They absolutely love their sugary sweets and cakes in Austria, and Austrian pastry chefs were in high demand in the 1800s to present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads