Upcoming Adventure Review

GlassEye

Adventurer
If you guys still need someone to conduct a low-level adventure, I can probably use my copy of the Wheel of Evil adventure module. It would start somewhat slow due to my schedule, but take off by 9 November.

I'm not entirely sure but I think 'Blessed Are the Cheesemakers' was an LPF rework of Wheel of Evil. I think we have 3-5 and 6-7 covered when ROUS 3 ends. We still need a level 1-2 adventure for the new characters which I can run starting in a few days after I come up with something and all characters have at least one approval, but I could join as a player with my level 2 shaman if you have something of that level.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Alright, the nice thing about Into the Wilds is that it is divided into four smaller parts, so theoretically I could run them one after the other. I'll submit details about the first part soon, but can anyone suggest an in-world border location I can use as the action takes place along a frontier.

GlassEye

Adventurer
You could email it directly to the lpfjudge gmail account. Or you could ask for a judge for your adventure and email it to them (I think that's how perrinmiller does when he's judge for an adventure). We are, as I'm sure you are aware, short on active judges at the moment.

Remove ads