Upcoming Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Releases

Cubicle 7 has been talking about the release schedule for Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, including the starter set, a new campaign, monster book, and more!

Cubicle 7 has been talking about the release schedule for Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, including the starter set, a new campaign, monster book, and more!

Age of Sigmar: Soulbound producer Emmet Byrne will be on our podcast, Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk, this week to talk all about the game.

AoS_SS_Cover_Mock-Up-1.jpg
  • Crash & Burn (free adventure, next few weeks). The adventure sees the party set out from Hammerhal Aqsha aboard an Arkanaut Frigate bound for the city of Brightspear in Apsira. Unfortunately, even travelling thousands of feet above ground doesn’t keep you safe from the horrors of the Mortal Realms…
  • GM Screen with Cities of Flame (next few weeks). Supplement of 25 one-page adventures.
  • Starter Set (pre-order Q1 2020). 48 page adventure, 64 page city guide, characters, handouts, dice, etc.
  • Shadows in the Mist (preorder Q3 2020). Major campaign arc set in Anvilgard. 30 page guide and six adventures.
  • Champions of Order (preorder Q4 2020). Character options, new archetypes, talents, miracles, spells, endeavours.
  • Horrors of the Mortal Realms (late 2020 or early 2021). Monster book.
  • Steam and Steel (2021). Cogwork and endrineering wonders, vehicle rules, crafting.
  • Artifacts of Power (2021). New magical artifacts and spells.
AoS_GM-Screen_Cover-C7-and-OLP-logo-768x961.jpg

imagineGod

Legend
Age of Sigmar: Soulbound producer Emmet Byrne will be on our podcast, Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk, this week to talk all about the game.
  • Crash & Burn (free adventure, next few weeks). The adventure sees the party set out from Hammerhal Aqsha aboard an Arkanaut Frigate bound for the city of Brightspear in Apsira. Unfortunately, even travelling thousands of feet above ground doesn’t keep you safe from the horrors of the Mortal Realms…
  • GM Screen with Cities of Flame (next few weeks). Supplement of 25 one-page adventures.
  • Starter Set (pre-order Q1 2020). 48 page adventure, 64 page city guide, characters, handouts, dice, etc.
  • Shadows in the Mist (preorder Q3 2020). Major campaign arc set in Anvilgard. 30 page guide and six adventures.
  • Champions of Order (preorder Q4 2020). Character options, new archetypes, talents, miracles, spells, endeavours.
  • Horrors of the Mortal Realms (late 2020 or early 2012). Monster book.
  • Steam and Steel (2021). Cogwork and endrineering wonders, vehicle rules, crafting.
  • Artifacts of Power (2021). New magical artifacts and spells.
There is a typographical error in the date, unless time travel is a thing in this universe.

"Horrors of the Mortal Realms" give a timeline between 2020 or early 2012.

imagineGod

Legend
Also there is a typographical error in the spelling of "engineering" in Steam and Steel. Hopefully, this is not a harbinger of Cubicle7's editing and proof reading for their new products.

imagineGod

Legend
Endrineering is what the Kharadron Overlords refer to when working on their aether-endrins and other devices ;)
Thanks, never played Age of Sigmar. More of an Oldhammer player.

At least, I have learned of a new field of study "endrineering".

I think the one thing keeping me from getting this game is knowing how distracted I will be with all the terrible alternative spellings of common words like "endrineering" and "aelves". That's on GW, not C7, but still...
Endrineering is what the Kharadron Overlords refer to when working on their aether-endrins and other devices ;)

Retreater

Legend
I think the one thing keeping me from getting this game is knowing how distracted I will be with all the terrible alternative spellings of common words like "endrineering" and "aelves". That's on GW, not C7, but still...
The new GW Age of Sigmar procedure is to change spellings of words to claim them as IP, which I think is at least part of the reason they've "killed off" the Old World of Warhammer Fantasy. Elves (of every variety), lizardmen, undead, and dwarves have already been changed. I'm looking forward to reading about "Whomans" (for humans) next.

Well Engineers still exist, Endrineers are just a subtype of them. Aelves is actually pronounced the same as Elves.

imagineGod

Legend
Well Engineers still exist, Endrineers are just a subtype of them. Aelves is actually pronounced the same as Elves.
I know, this ridiculous play on words (Orks becoming Oruks) by Games Workshop just to score some IP protection is why I never bothered with Age of Sigmar beyond just following it in the news.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads