• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E UPDATE on 4e

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Jester

Legend
Blech.

Sorry, Cowpie Zombie, but your cred is at zero and dropping. Without some kind of real information as to this 'source' it ain't going up any time soon.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Sammael said:
Cute. Why don't the moderators tell us whose alt he is?

Because it isn't relevant. His moniker tells you all you need to know about anything he/she posts: mindless bull:):):):)

If I had to guess, though, I would say that it is a 'bot program created by RPG.net. :D

EDIT - avoiding the filter ain't cool, ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crothian

First Post
Sammael said:
Cute. Why don't the moderators tell us whose alt he is?

Because they've always allowed people to get a new name, say whatever they want and make un based claims without reprucussion

Numion

First Post
the Jester said:
Blech.

Sorry, Cowpie Zombie, but your cred is at zero and dropping. Without some kind of real information as to this 'source' it ain't going up any time soon.

Conveniently he altered the prediction about the one thing WotC had already said it would not do: mix D&D and MtG. It's evolving!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Crothian said:
Because they've always allowed people to get a new name, say whatever they want and make un based claims without reprucussion

We love you, too. :)

Or, it could be that Cowpie's identity is not easily determined, and even beyond that, he's not actually doing anything wrong in the first place. Correct topic, engaging in some wahoo speculation, and not flooding the forum. If people don't want to see or participate in 4th edition speculation threads, there's nothing forcing them to read or do so; the more responses are posted, the more it keeps bobbing back to the top, so people are participating in keeping something alive they don't like.

Thanks.

Imperialus

Explorer
Cowpie Zombie said:
2. 4e will NOT be "compatible" with Magic: the Gathering. My FLGS owner got a little too enthusiastic and misunderstood his WotC source. :\

Boooo bad troll no retractions!

Crothian

First Post
Henry said:
We love you, too. :)

It wasn't meant to be a dig, but in the past we have had publishers and other people change their identidy, post trollish comments that they don't want to be associated with, and then have it be allowed even when pointed out to mods.

You all know I love you...and I'm not just saying that to get your beer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads