Updates to the modules?

catsclaw227

First Post
Hey gang --

I just got a slew of emails from DTRPG that showed my subscription downloads were ready.

Were there a bunch of updates made to the PG, CG and the first 5 adventures?

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
The PG and CG were updated a couple times each; Adventures One through Four were updated once each. Adventure Five is way too new to have gotten an update yet, given that we haven't heard of any real showstoppers therein.

catsclaw227

First Post
Would it be possible to have the name of the zip file include an update date? i.e. something like "4E01_Scouring_2010-Jan-27.zip"

This way it's easy to see if you have the most recent version. The reason I mentioned it is that on my page from DTRPG with the purchase and the list of PDFs in teh purchase, there are three different links to the player's guide, each with a different id in the download link's querystring.

Attachments

• WOTBS-Links.gif
    WOTBS-Links.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 92

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, I update zip files with "R1" (for "Revision 1"), etc., in the title. Does RPGNow changes those file names?

catsclaw227

First Post
No, you are right, they have an R1 in the title. I didn't notice that. I imagine you will continue this pattern with other revisions, right (R2, R3, etc). Not that any of them will need 2 or 3 revisions, but you know what I mean.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, if an R2 should be needed, we'll use it. Hopefully it won't be needed!

But yeah, R1 means "Revision 1", etc.

Remove ads