• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Urn Your Pay (Rae judging)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

[sblock=ooc]Well looks like the boy and Erf speak the same langauge (i.e. fasttalk) lol[/sblock]

Cyian enters the inn behind everyone else, and frowns as he notices the stage. "Do you have any entertainment here?" he asks the boy after he stops for breath.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Bread an' cheese? Ye cannae catch cheese in th' wild, eh, Erf? Mebbe a wee bite, then. But ah think we shuid gae tae th' temple noo, afair th' fowk come haur tae th' inn in a few oors," Gildrim says.

Halford

First Post
Fenenn graciously allowed the boy to scratch behind his ears turning his head to get the young man's fingers to just the right spot and letting out a low, clearly approving, rumble.

Erf chuckles up at Gildrim.

"Well Gildrim it depends 'ow far ye're prepared to stretch ye'r definition of cheese. I'll take a slice 'n some bread, give me a proper big 'ns portions sos I can give some to Fenenn here. You don't have any pickle by any chance?"

covaithe

Explorer
To Cyian: "No, I'm afraid we don't have any entertainment planned for tonight. Maybe someone will bring a pennywhistle or something, but..." his eloquent shrug seems to encompass the general air of emptiness about the inn.

To Erf: "Pickled what? We have pickled eggs, fish, vegetables of all kinds, onions, lizard, sausages... I could go on. That stuff lasts for years; we have tons of it. Tell you what, I'll just fetch some bread and cheese while you think on it. Hey, Sonja! Sonja!" he calls, walking briskly towards the door close to the end of the bar.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

"Maybe a bite would be alright." Cyian says going over to an empty table and taking of his heavy pack." At least we know that Cloud whoever hasn't been here. That guy probably wouldn't get off the stage, just juggling the tomatoes thrown at him." Cyian says siting heavily into a chair.

[sblock=ooc] All said after/if the boy goes through the door.[/sblock]

serow

First Post
covaithe said:
To Ter-raen:"I don't have much taste for wine myself, but my mother says that the Alphonse Estates vintage is 'tolerable, I suppose'. Which, coming from her, means it's pretty good. Would you like a glass or a bottle?"
Ter-raen nods few times, and says, "Glass" while continuing to nod. I get more if it taste good. He sits at Cyian's table and motions at the others to the table, asking, "Wine?"

Halford

First Post
"Pickled Lizard? Sign me up! I'd like abitte pickled onion to, if its not too much trouble."

Erf says happily following the boy up to the bar.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

Pickled lizard, not even if I hadn't eaten in a month. YUCK! Cyian stretchs and massages his calf muscles."Wine? Now that's something I nev... I need right now sounds good," he says to Ter-raen. " I think Gildrim's right,after we eat we should try this temple. Sooner done sooner paid right Ter-raen."

Trouvere

Explorer
"Ach, we'll hae tae try the lizard. Ah'm verra cuirious tae ken whit kynd they ur. Ah like th' wee anes frae aneath th' craigs. Dae ye think we need tae bring an offerin' fur th' priestess?"

covaithe

Explorer
Soren quickly returns with a plate of bread and cheese, a bowl of small, pickled onions and a bowl of whitish-gray, shapeless pieces of pickled meat of some kind. It can only be the lizard. He fetches a bottle from behind the bar and pours glasses for Ter-raen and Cyian. "Anything else I can do for you?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads