User IDs switched around?

Asmor

First Post
I received this email today:

RavenCrowKing said:
Subject: WTF, Mate

I noted you posted to Hussar's wall using my login. The mods have also been notified.

I was... very confused. Not least because there was no context and I was only vaguely aware of any of the names involved. Did a quick google search to confirm that this was probably something on ENWorld.

I looked up Hussar's wall, and found this message:

RavenCrowKing said:
Hey, you're the guy who made the D&D attack icon font, right?

If so, please email me at itoltz@gmail.com. I'd like to get your permission to distribute the font with a program I've written. Thanks!

That is indeed a message written by me, not him. Also explains how he got my email address. But more telling, that's a message I posted on Daelkyr's wall, quite a long time ago.

I'm guessing that somehow some user IDs got switched somewhere.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I recommend contacting darjr about that. from what I am to understand, he is the SUPER TECH-MAN! for enworld.

oops, ninja'ed by a mod!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The exact same thing happened between me and steeldragons last year. I notified Darkness about it back then.

This is the PM I sent him (Darkness):

"Topic: Newsfeed glitch, or something

This message appeared on my newsfeed wall:

"jonesy has posted on steeldragons's wall.

Hey, you're the guy who made the D&D attack icon font, right?

If so, please email me at itoltz@gmail.com. I'd like to get your permission to distribute the font with a program I've written. Thanks!"

Thing is, I never posted anything like that. And when I google it I get an Enworld message by some guy called carlo585 to himself. This is really weird."

Asmor

First Post
Wait, so your hiccup involved the same message by me?

Now that's just weird.

Clearly, I am the nexus of all parallel ENWorlds. ;)

Remove ads