Using Scarred Lands stuff for homebrew?

Torillan

First Post
Anybody here using Scarred Lands material for their howmbrew world? Not just some of the cities, but things like the gods and titans? How much "tweaking" did you do to make it fit?

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I've used some of the monsters from the Creature Collections, I've used some spells from Relics & Rituals and I've used some stuff from Vigil Watch. Other than that, the setting doesn't inspire me much. I'm still trying to figure out why I bought so many of the books.

Psion

Adventurer
Deities? No. I use my own.

Spells, rituals, creatures? You betta believe it.

I usually rewrite the background of creatures to fit in. For example, in my campaign, ratmen are the decendants of wererats who were saved from divine extermination by being frozen in their current from by their deity, and tempus twins are children of a now deceased god of time.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Both the Relics and Rituals books have found much use on Barsoom -- a campaign world that's pretty far from Scarred Lands.

Whoever came up with bloodstorm -- that spell is a staple in my campaign now. I love that spell.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Little suprised no one has used either "Durlock's Withering Pox" Or Anteas' Whip of Devastation...

Course they are my creations. ;)

Remove ads